Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS3
Could you add action bar support for placing box traps at chins please? Also it seems to be a bit slow and missclicked quite a lot on red salamanders.

I was wondering if its possible to add either an option or a check for notepaper in inventory, mainly for salamanders, to use instead of just releasing?

Primate
I was wondering if its possible to add either an option or a check for notepaper in inventory, mainly for salamanders, to use instead of just releasing?
I have no idea what that is, I'll try to remember to implement it before releasing my rewrite.

Spotted kebbits (falconry) need alot of work for reasons mentioned by others in the reviews. It gets stuck dropping items, is very very slow and doesn't go to the areas most inhabited by spotted kebbits as it goes toward Matthias alot. Would love to pay for this bot but very inefficient in falconry.

Primate
You should add exp counters
?

Working on a hotfix for the new "Reset" feature on OSRS. Hopefully will be out tonight.

Edit: shouldn't say hotfix, the current methods in the bot are still faster, but I'm adding support for it.

Last edited:
Been running this for a few hours, catch crystallize chomps. I am losing a lot of chomps due to they way the bot works. The bot will got to spot lay box trap and will continue until all traps are down. The problem is that if a box trap catches a chomp, the bot will not check the trap until all traps are laid. If I ask the bot to lay 6 traps down and 4 traps have chomps in it, the bot will not check all traps thus losing the chomps. If I just do four traps, it seem to work okay. I would recommend, if possible, that the bot stops laying traps and check the traps that sprung.

Primate
Been running this for a few hours, catch crystallize chomps. I am losing a lot of chomps due to they way the bot works. The bot will got to spot lay box trap and will continue until all traps are down. The problem is that if a box trap catches a chomp, the bot will not check the trap until all traps are laid. If I ask the bot to lay 6 traps down and 4 traps have chomps in it, the bot will not check all traps thus losing the chomps. If I just do four traps, it seem to work okay. I would recommend, if possible, that the bot stops laying traps and check the traps that sprung.
It's the most efficient order of handling traps, if your machine can handle it. Which apparently it can't.

it crashed twice on me on start could i get a refund?

same problem with diffrent computer could u please fix this problem and refund?

Attachments

• 03-01 17-47-14 - Prime Hunter.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-01 17-48-16 - Prime Hunter.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-01 17-53-25 - Prime Hunter.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.