Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using this script earlier with no issue what so ever. Now, 3 hours later with many restarts and reinstalls I'm still getting this error after stopping the bot because it does nothing when I start it now and just says "Setup 0:00"

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iIiiIIiiIIIiI.catch(vjc:105)
at nul.iIiiIIiiIIIiI.catch(vjc:195)
at nul.iIiiIIiiIIIiI.catch(vjc:110)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can anyone give me a tip on break handler? like what settings?
Depends on the skill on Hunter... I wouldn't bot more than 4-5 hours a day if you value your account. Depends on the settings you'd like tbh... I do a break between 1-2 hours, and I skill 1-2 hours... Kinda 50/50 imo... but it's up to you.

rs3, crystal skillchompa with 5 traps.

was working amazing till yesterday. ran it three times this morning and it just errored out on startup.

Attachments

• 12-21 13-34-08 - Prime Hunter.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
It loses the rope and small fishing net. Then it tries to continuously click to setup a new trap and you don't have any nets or rope to do this with.

Attachments

• 12-31 09-00-57 - Prime Hunter.txt
    531.9 KB · Views: 0
something wrong with the bot using these settings:

Chinchompas
Cross
Default number of traps - 6 max
Breaks every hourish with about a 10 minute break

Doesn't pick up boxes when it logs out for break. This is my third time happening. I am chinning by the river near the hunter sign in the middle of feldip hills. Don't know why, but everytime I wake up to no boxes and it just sitting there doing nothing. Going to get banned if this keeps happening.

File was too big to upload on runemate: Uploadfiles.io - 01-04 23-26-54 - Prime Hunter.txt

Last edited:
Primate
something wrong with the bot using these settings:

Chinchompas
Cross
Default number of traps - 6 max
Breaks every hourish with about a 10 minute break

Doesn't pick up boxes when it logs out for break. This is my third time happening. I am chinning by the river near the hunter sign in the middle of feldip hills. Don't know why, but everytime I wake up to no boxes and it just sitting there doing nothing. Going to get banned if this keeps happening.

File was too big to upload on runemate: Uploadfiles.io - 01-04 23-26-54 - Prime Hunter.txt
Very sorry about that. I recommend you don't use the break handler for now until I'm ready to release my Kotlin rewrite.

i wonder if we were to get the chinchompa pet, would the bot recognize it as a random event or something and dismiss it?

i wonder if we were to get the chinchompa pet, would the bot recognize it as a random event or something and dismiss it?
I got the pet using this bot, just ignores it. Make sure to have the option of "hidden" with left click interaction with your pet though or else it can bug out the bot.

Primate
I got the pet using this bot, just ignores it. Make sure to have the option of "hidden" with left click interaction with your pet though or else it can bug out the bot.
Very nice, thanks for confirming!

Status
Not open for further replies.