Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time i used this bot 5 months ago, it always had problems with salamanders, judging on the comments here it hasn't been fixed yet?

Can anyone verify or give me an update on this?

When bot is already started and I update the settings the bot stops doing anything. Then you have to restart and then it is working again. Was at salamanders btw.

I get this error when starting falconeering.

"Failed to connect to WebServices Queries cannot be made before the session has started."

I just started using this bot and it didn't pick up the traps before the break handler logged out. So i stood at a swamp lizard stick clicking it for hours. Was this a bug or an incorrect setting input I my have done? Ran great for the first 1:24.

Any plans for:
Chinchompa
- tick manipulation with herb
- spawn camping w/ bow + arrow
- instant log off

Primate
Working on something... You'll have to be a bit patient though. :p

Any plans for:
Chinchompa
- tick manipulation with herb
- spawn camping w/ bow + arrow
- instant log off
Can someone tell me exactly what "instant log off" means? Is it just logging out instantly (without picking up stuff) when someone plants flowers, or when someone stands near you?

Working on something... You'll have to be a bit patient though. :p

Can someone tell me exactly what "instant log off" means? Is it just logging out instantly (without picking up stuff) when someone plants flowers, or when someone stands near you?

It means (mainly regarding black chins) loggin off when detecting Pk'ers.

RS3
Box Trapping
Crystallize Stillcompa

Ran for one hour

Problem 1: Bot has to click twice in order to set the trap or check the trap. It seems like the bot is a sec too slow after it sets a trap.

So it sets a trap. Then click the stop for the next trap. Since it is still setting the first trap, the first click is not registered and it has to click again. Very bot like. Very consistent.

Problem 2: Very slow in checking traps and will set the trap after checking a trap.

I would like to see the bot check all the traps that have sprung and caught something b4 setting a trap. Losing the catch because bot is trying to set traps after the catch.

Thanks!

Hi, love the bot, been using it for quite some time. I was wondering if you'd consider adding the option to kill chins that wander too far away providing the player has a bow and arrows equipped?

This bot is just flawless.

I was wondering if you are thinking about adding black chins, the whole package? Anti-pk?

Attachments

• Kappa.png
    Kappa.png
    953.1 KB · Views: 18
I'm wondering, I started botting this a couple of hours ago and I noticed that the bot right clicks multiple times and scrolls too far and has to re-right click and keeps doing it untill it gets it right, is this an issue and could it actually get you banned because of all the right click spam?

Primate
I'm wondering, I started botting this a couple of hours ago and I noticed that the bot right clicks multiple times and scrolls too far and has to re-right click and keeps doing it untill it gets it right, is this an issue and could it actually get you banned because of all the right click spam?
Do you have force right click interaction on?

@Defeat3d Hey! Is it possible to add the arc tortles to the list for hunter? Its the best xp per hour at the moment. couldn't find an option for it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.