Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great if you could improve the timing of clicks between laying a trap and checking another trap.

They should be fine as is, what are you computer specifications?
130ef92b1a365c2e8500dd56ddf5e310.png

Weird. Hopefully the upcoming update will make things better for you.
I'm having problems with this as well. Script seems to be very jumpy @ salamanders. Loses a fair amount of ropes & nets, clicks aren't super human like as they click to pick up a trap and run to another trap before setting one again on the original. Like this

Collect trap 1
Collect trap 2
Set trap 1
Set trap 2

When it should be

Collect trap 1
Set trap 1
Collect trap 2
Set trap 2

It also will let salamanders sit in the trap too long, to the point where the trap will disassemble and the salamander will be released.

I'm having problems with this as well. Script seems to be very jumpy @ salamanders. Loses a fair amount of ropes & nets, clicks aren't super human like as they click to pick up a trap and run to another trap before setting one again on the original. Like this

Collect trap 1
Collect trap 2
Set trap 1
Set trap 2

When it should be

Collect trap 1
Set trap 1
Collect trap 2
Set trap 2

It also will let salamanders sit in the trap too long, to the point where the trap will disassemble and the salamander will be released.
Does it work for salamander currently? I dont mind paying for a bot, but not if it's broken like the move recent review says.

Primate
Does it work for salamander currently? I dont mind paying for a bot, but not if it's broken like the move recent review says.
I wouldn't recommend using salamanders on the current version.

Im trying to hunt crimson chins on rs3, but when i start it, it jut says "starting" and rthe time doesn't start and just stops there. idk if known about, but just thought id mention it

For the Chinchompa Hunting, would it be possible to add the right-click Reset Box Trap option?

I wouldn't recommend using salamanders on the current version.
on OSRS, it does a fine job with salamanders if you set the trap limit to 3. Getting around 60k xp/hr at red sala's with 3 traps, using 4 makes it drop to 50k/hr.
I
Falcons were surprisingly buggy and slow tbh.

was doing falconry and the bot would run to the entrance then run to where the kebits were then ran back to the entrance

RuneMate Staff
Works great overall, however I've noticed when placing Salamander traps it will set a trap and then stand directly on top of it or one tile next to it.

I believe that if you are on or very close to your trap it reduces the chance of catching something.

The red marker is my character's location after setting a trap.

upload_2018-8-3_12-54-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.