Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Hi everyone, the update is coming sooner than you might think, but I still need to run through some tests to make sure everything is working correctly. I'm in need of an account (or multiple, because I need to test for both OSRS and RS3) to perform these tests.

Things I need to test include:
  • Birds, chinchompas and salamanders on RS3
  • Birds, chinchompas, salamanders and falconry on OSRS

If you'd like to help me out, send me a private message.
Cant wait :)

Primate
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Hey mate, red salamanders north of castlewars doesn't seem to work. Paint shows "Finding Entity Onscreen" have tried zooming all the way out & setting it back to default and it runs to the bridge (no trap trees there) and tries to start again but fails :)

Hey mate, red salamanders north of castlewars doesn't seem to work. Paint shows "Finding Entity Onscreen" have tried zooming all the way out & setting it back to default and it runs to the bridge (no trap trees there) and tries to start again but fails :)
Yesterday i did red salamanders and it worked perfect for me getting almost 75k xp an hour :)

Yesterday i did red salamanders and it worked perfect for me getting almost 75k xp an hour :)
Ill try again, maybe i did something weird.... lol
Did you use the southern spot?
Now having a issue with "Setting up a trap" and when a trap collapses it shows that and doesnt pickup net nor rope. Wont run longer than 3-4 minutes.

Last edited:
Primate
Now having a issue with "Setting up a trap" and when a trap collapses it shows that and doesnt pickup net nor rope. Wont run longer than 3-4 minutes.
Could you try starting the bot without having any of the traps set up?

Could you provide me with more information to reproduce this issue?
What exactly did you do prior to this happening?
What settings did you have enabled?
Any logs?

i did use the southern spot with 4 traps without having the traps layed out before starting the bot

Status
Not open for further replies.