Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
Hello,

I'm not sure if there is a problem with the client or prime fisher, but every random event, it tries to dismiss, even if it isn't mine. The bot keeps trying to dismiss multiple times.

00:26:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4892"})
00:26:32 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping salmon"})
00:26:35 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping trout"})
00:26:35 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4891"})
00:26:38 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping salmon"})
00:26:38 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4890"})
00:26:41 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4889"})
00:26:41 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping salmon"})
00:26:44 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4888"})
00:26:44 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping trout"})
00:26:47 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Leaping trout"})
00:26:47 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Feather x4887"})
00:26:47 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
00:26:54 DEBUG Invalidated
00:26:54 DEBUG Invalidated
00:26:54 INFO Interacting with fishing spot

Mine is doing this exact thing, I have just turned the bot off temporarily due to this issue. It might raise suspicion by trying to dismiss other players randoms over and over again.
@Cloud has there been made changes to the NPC dismisser causing these problems?

Hey Savior, been using the bot for the last couple days on RS3 at the fishing guild for sharks, and today after the smithing update it seems as if the bot doesn’t know how to bank properly anymore. For example when I’m fishing sharks I sometimes get great white sharks instead of a standard shark and it was working fine before with banking, but now it only banks the great white sharks and doesn’t bank the standard sharks. If I get a full inventory of regular sharks it just sits on the bank menu and can’t “Empty All” anymore. Other than that it’s been working flawlessly and has gotten me a few levels.

Is the use of dragon harpoon skill broken? apparently when the bot just stays at "starting" for the entire time.

Would be great if the bot has "Eat Admiral Pie" feature. Doesn't have to auto bank to withdraw more because 1 full inventory can last for 3+ hours.

i want to ask you guyz, what is this script, what he is using, because then you try the another bot he gets a ban in a hour, i tried this bot for a week and i hadnt get any bans. answer if you can, i need some info , thank you

i want to ask you guyz, what is this script, what he is using, because then you try the another bot he gets a ban in a hour, i tried this bot for a week and i hadnt get any bans. answer if you can, i need some info , thank you

To put it in Savior's words, god bless your english teacher

Java Warlord
Is the use of dragon harpoon skill broken? apparently when the bot just stays at "starting" for the entire time.
I fixed this in the latest version, feel free to try again. PM me if you want a refund for the previous sessions.

Would be great if the bot has "Eat Admiral Pie" feature. Doesn't have to auto bank to withdraw more because 1 full inventory can last for 3+ hours.
I can actually make the bot eat pies if they are present in the inventory. But no i will probably not add complete support including banking.

Bans are very subjective, we can't generalize them really. However of course i'm glad to hear you're having a good experience with my bot :)

Alright. Thank you for the update. No refund is needed as I am still happily using your bot even without the D harpoon skill.