Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
the rise in popularity ohh im gonna sellout and make people pay again lmfao get out of here its been free for the 4 months ive played and what bugs because ive watched every noteworthy script and they all plainly look like a bot sitting infront of a bank for 10-15 seconds
4 months huh? And yet you only joined about 1 month ago. Maybe @Gengsta should take a look at this

Java Warlord
ill glady give u my other account name that i forgot my password to im not hiding anything lol gets called out for being a sellout then tries to threaten lmfao ru 14?
Are you? A bot costing $0.08 per hour shouldn‘t be such a huge deal for anyone with a job or an age above 14.
Call me out for „selling out“ all you want. It‘s been a paid bot just a little over 1 month ago, instead you should appreciate that i care enuogh to make it free while i couldnt find motivation to fix the bugs.

Java Warlord
its the fact you wanna sellout nothing to do with price you wanna say its been free for only a month how have i used it since mobile release lol ur making shit up at this point what bugs did u fix exactly? burge de rott show me one person that shark fishes there it got featured and u decided to sellout nothing more nothing less ive got plenty of other scripts that can make me money for free why pay
At this point... are you fucking retarded? I have plenty statistics and logs proving that this bot has been paid for ages. Also in case you didnt see above, i responded to fairly many bug reports stating what the issue was and that i fixed them.
And wtf is wrong with burgh de rott? I literally only added it because at some point a user requested it, well over a year ago iirc.
@Gengsta might as well ban this retarded leech tbh, dont think he could offer anything valuable to this community anyway.

Java Warlord
all i said was its been free for the 4months that ive played countering ur logic of a month ago
Well and this is just straight up wrong, idk what your problem is...
oh and im still waiting on what "bugs" you fixed lol
Holy shit i just told you how i just replied to everyone in this very thread.

Your arguing is just so ridiculous that i think its best for a mod to give you a small timeout.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
ive made my point no need to indulge a 14yr old looking to just ban lol
Uhh what point was that again?
That the bot was free for longer than 1 month? Thats wrong.
Or that i am such a sellout?
The bot has been incredibly successful as a paid bot for nearly 2 years, i dont see how i‘m a sellout in all of sudden.

youre still going huh?

u can say what u want iive used it since sept. therefore u have sold out for charging for something that was once free
pretty sure u cant get any closer to the definition of a sellout
Idk man, if there is any premium script level of quality, this is definitely very close to it. IIRC, the time period this was free for, was to help iron out any lingering issues in the script, and managed to provide me with a lot of experience that I should of paid for. Just because he reverted a Premium script from free, back to premium doesn't mean hes a sellout lol. There have scripts on the repository that provide next to nothing (if not broken) and still charge big bucks. o_O

Java Warlord
youre still going huh?

u can say what u want iive used it since sept. therefore u have sold out for charging for something that was once free
Im just trying to find reasoning behind your behavior.
Are you saying you would have preferred if i kept the bot paid despite the bugs?
And the bot was definitely not free throughout september. Maybe you were using the trial version?

Java Warlord
he has yet to quote any issues hes fixed, who's to say the same issues arent still there
Did you still not go up the thread? Jesus it‘s as if you actually dont want to be reasonable
nope prime fishing legacy
This is bullshit. The free „legacy“ version has existed since exactly november 5th, and prior to that the bot has been paid.

youre still going huh?

I dont get how you have you used it since September, when you joined in November? Did the world change calenders without me knowing wtf? Either that, or someone has been a naughty lad and tried avoiding the time limits omegalul

Java Warlord
I dont get how you have you used it since September, when you joined in November? Did the world change calenders without me knowing wtf? Either that, or someone has been a naughty lad and tried avoiding the time limits omegalul
He „forgot his password“ Kappa

Java Warlord
thats what happens when u deter from a pass u used for a long time

keep being a sellout bro its ok maybe one day u will be a jacmob lol
Right since you dont come up with any other replies i assume you came to reailze how moronic your claims were and now youre trolling to cope with your ego
So if you dont have any other questions i‘d like to end this conversation now, it doesnt seem like youre interested in any valid arguing

Java Warlord
this was over waaay long ago you kept it going kid
Yea looking back this conversation was a waste of time, it‘s true. Not even sure what made me think i could have an actual discussion with the likes of you :rolleyes:

@IamGirth While I understand your frustration, the arguments you provided are not entirely true.
This bot has been premium for as long as I can remember. I even have a screenshot of me paying for this bot when I joined RuneMate.

eT9cJKK.png

This bot was made free because the author did not have enough time to maintain it. I personally think that is a really wholesome thing to do. Instead of letting people pay for a partially broken bot, he made it entirely free for everyone to enjoy. A lot of features were still working great, so those people were benefitting from this. Calling someone a sellout for making an already premium worthy bot paid again is not even a valid argument. The rise in popularity has nothing to do with this. Prime Fishing has always been the number #1 used fishing bot on the store, but according to your profile stats, you haven't been here long enough to know that - that's okay, I'm telling you that now.

He also made it very clear which issues were fixed. You can see that here and here. The point is, your arguments are completely flawed and are just based on personal frustration. There's nothing wrong with frustration, but there is something wrong about spreading lies and making false assumptions. If you are not able to pay $0.08/h for a quality fishing bot, then I feel truly sorry for you. You can still use Prime Fishing Lite for a limited amount of time per day if you don't feel like paying money.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add in a feature that would collect Seren Spirits from the new Grace of the Elves necklace? It would not mess up the inventory since they are sent right to the bank.

Java Warlord
Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add in a feature that would collect Seren Spirits from the new Grace of the Elves necklace? It would not mess up the inventory since they are sent right to the bank.
I actually added support for that with yesterday's update. Is it not working?