Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

How can I ask for a refund? Got a bug for 3~4 times yesterday with this bot, something about an IOexeption and got my 8 cents gone :p

Java Warlord
How can I ask for a refund? Got a bug for 3~4 times yesterday with this bot, something about an IOexeption and got my 8 cents gone :p
Sounds like an issue not related to the bot, so i won‘t be able to fix that... sent you a refund regardless for your troubles

The bot seems to have stopped working for me. I would run 2 instances of the bot 1 for my main and skiller - The bot doesn't work anymore, they just stand around or the bot begins "roaming around" and begins running aimlessly. Please Fix it!! i spend a whole dollar trying to get it to work..

**UPDATE**

The instance with the skiller works only if i walk him to the fishing spot manually - otherwise he aimlessly "Roams" while clicking on the left of the screen over and over. If i walk him to the fishing spot the bot takes over and begins fishing - Fills the inventory with fish and stands there.

***Bot currently Broken at least in Catherby*****

Last edited:
Java Warlord
The bot seems to have stopped working for me. I would run 2 instances of the bot 1 for my main and skiller - The bot doesn't work anymore, they just stand around or the bot begins "roaming around" and begins running aimlessly. Please Fix it!! i spend a whole dollar trying to get it to work..
What gamemode and location/fish were you trying to bot?

What gamemode and location/fish were you trying to bot?

As stated, i am running 2 instances of the bot - Main/skiller - i have been running it for the last few days without issues up until today:

i started the Bot in Catherby bank and usually it knows what to do to catch lobsters which is what i've been focusing on the last few days. Now i start the bot in the bank and it runs towards camelot aimlessly clicking away "roaming" on both instances of the bot.

Java Warlord
As stated, i am running 2 instances of the bot - Main/skiller - i have been running it for the last few days without issues up until today:

i started the Bot in Catherby bank and usually it knows what to do to catch lobsters which is what i've been focusing on the last few days. Now i start the bot in the bank and it runs towards camelot aimlessly clicking away "roaming" on both instances of the bot.
You still havent told me what gamemode, thats important information to me.
Also this bot hasnt been updated in weeks. It breaking today must have something to do with runemate, but i'll investigate the issue.

You still havent told me what gamemode, thats important information to me.
Also this bot hasnt been updated in weeks. It breaking today must have something to do with runemate, but i'll investigate the issue.

Old School, i thought that was kinda obvious.. who plays rs3 anyways?

Java Warlord
Old School, i thought that was kinda obvious.. who plays rs3 anyways?
alright so apparently Cloud is maintaining the web atm which introduced some unreasonably long calculations, making it timeout after 100 seconds. Thats why it appears the bot is being stuck. I can let you know when the maintainance is over.

Dear Programer,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, don't know if it's Jagex,
I came back after checking in and I was on 12 hours of play time and the camera was spinning around. Didn't look like it had done anything for hours. My rates feel way down. Don't know if this is them screwing with bots or what.. I logged back in and out a couple of times and it stopped doing it. My keyboard and mouse was blocked the entire time.

Thank you for reading!

-Cheer!

Java Warlord
Dear Programer,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, don't know if it's Jagex,
I came back after checking in and I was on 12 hours of play time and the camera was spinning around. Didn't look like it had done anything for hours. My rates feel way down. Don't know if this is them screwing with bots or what.. I logged back in and out a couple of times and it stopped doing it. My keyboard and mouse was blocked the entire time.

Thank you for reading!

-Cheer!
@Cloud @Party isnt the spinning camera bug supposed to be fixed?

ive been using this for a while without problems. today I've been having an issue and can't figure it out. xp gain is about half what I usually do at baxtorian falls. I think I must've been idling for a long time. one time I think I didn't get back on after a break, the second time I checked, I think I was just standing still. the log doesn't look like it shows anything... it seems to finish logging at 3minutes 36 seconds. should i send it?

Java Warlord
ive been using this for a while without problems. today I've been having an issue and can't figure it out. xp gain is about half what I usually do at baxtorian falls. I think I must've been idling for a long time. one time I think I didn't get back on after a break, the second time I checked, I think I was just standing still. the log doesn't look like it shows anything... it seems to finish logging at 3minutes 36 seconds. should i send it?
Yes please