Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
The break handler is not engaging. I have enabled and set thr max play time to 2 hours and it has now been running for 4hours. Im currently on a phone and have no way to shut it down.
Oh btw did you expect the bot to stop? Because the break handler is meant to take some breaks from botting, and continuing afterwards.
Bot statistics are doubling up the GP gain for some reason.

Is this an error in the settings or a known issue?
@Party do you know something about this?

ok
Here's a little screencap for proof

Edit: Also doesn't appear to be banking the clue bottle

ok
I can't figure out what's wrong with this?

It's saying I collect 2 items for ever 1 item I collect.

For instance, how would it find 2 clue bottles within a half hour?

Even if I dropped the one, the odds of refishing another within 30 minutes are pretty low.

Everytime it catched a single monkfish, the counter adds 2 monkfish.

It's not really an issue, I'm not upset about it at all. The bot does what it's supposed to, just the statistics are off. And I figured you would like to know about that :D

Java Warlord
It's saying I collect 2 items for ever 1 item I collect.

For instance, how would it find 2 clue bottles within a half hour?

Even if I dropped the one, the odds of refishing another within 30 minutes are pretty low.

Everytime it catched a single monkfish, the counter adds 2 monkfish.

It's not really an issue, I'm not upset about it at all. The bot does what it's supposed to, just the statistics are off. And I figured you would like to know about that :D
Ah ok gotcha thanks :D yeah will look into it more extensively. Although on the first glance through the code I don't know why it would do that :p

I watch my bots by the exp from the highscores when I am at work that way I can see when they log out. My exp did not change until the 6 hour rs limit logged me out. But I think I see what happened that may have caused it. I had my minimum play time set at 1:30 and my max at 2:20 with like 3 hour breaks. But I just got home and checked and It and my minimum and max are the same times. It had to do that when I clicked apply. Idk if that did anything to cause it not to log out.

Hi there, bought premium for the first time, was quite happy for a while, thinking its working well and I don't mind spending the money. I left it running for a few hours while i was out, however when i came back it seems the bot had been doing nothing for the majority of the time. Could I get a refund, here is a screenshot for proof with time run and XP gained.I went from 66 fishing to 67 in 6 hours roughly. Please could you refund me the 5 hours.Refund.png hours ish.

Observed a shift click bug where it gets stuck in an infinite loop when it (sometimes) left clicks instead of shift clicking and goes on 'use'-ing one fish on the next & on the next & so on. Pretty big red flag for jagex I'd imagine. This occurred 2x within a 3 hour period.

Other than that the only critique I'd have is that the spastic camera movements could be toned down just a bit as well as the shift click drop speed.

I'd also use this bot 10x as often if the break handler was intuitive (or working) for that matter. Profiles do not save, populate the table, or delete properly - nor do they really allow for the customization that I would want for multi-day runs.

Otherwise a fantastic bot, would recommend. I've had multi-hour streaks with it.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
Hi there, bought premium for the first time, was quite happy for a while, thinking its working well and I don't mind spending the money. I left it running for a few hours while i was out, however when i came back it seems the bot had been doing nothing for the majority of the time. Could I get a refund, here is a screenshot for proof with time run and XP gained.I went from 66 fishing to 67 in 6 hours roughly. Please could you refund me the 5 hours.View attachment 1999 hours ish.
Will refund you after you send me the logs of the session.

Observed a shift click bug where it gets stuck in an infinite loop when it (sometimes) left clicks instead of shift clicking and goes on 'use'-ing one fish on the next & on the next & so on. Pretty big red flag for jagex I'd imagine. This occurred 2x within a 3 hour period.

Other than that the only critique I'd have is that the spastic camera movements could be toned down just a bit as well as the shift click drop speed.

I'd also use this bot 10x as often if the break handler was intuitive (or working) for that matter. Profiles do not save, populate the table, or delete properly - nor do they really allow for the customization that I would want for multi-day runs.

Otherwise a fantastic bot, would recommend. I've had multi-hour streaks with it.
Thanks a lot for that report. The shift click bug is a client issue where the client thinks the key is already pressed down even if it isn't, we have yet to figure out why.
Next update will improve the behavior of shift-clicking and afaik @Party wants to rewrite the breakhandler soon.

logs

Attachments

• 03-17 0 34 29 - Prime Fishing.txt
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-18 0 37 22 - Prime Fishing.txt
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
Will refund you after you send me the logs of the session.

Thanks a lot for that report. The shift click bug is a client issue where the client thinks the key is already pressed down even if it isn't, we have yet to figure out why.
Next update will improve the behavior of shift-clicking and afaik @Party wants to rewrite the breakhandler soon.

Yes, break handler will be re-written.

ty boys B)