Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Java Warlord
Not a ton actually. I'm not sure exactly what's going on. The bot just seems to miss click or almost forget what it was doing. It'll hover over an item/fishing spot for 5-10 seconds before selecting it. As for items and banking its similar to the issue that we were having last week. However, it seems to select the items after an undefined period of time.
Seems like a clouse problem to me. Clouse is the mouse path generator for runemate, the paths generated depend on biometric data collected from runemate's userbase. Currently it's very buggy sometimes and does some pretty weird stuff. However, a few people are currently working on extensively improving clouse.

Seems like a clouse problem to me. Clouse is the mouse path generator for runemate, the paths generated depend on biometric data collected from runemate's userbase. Currently it's very buggy sometimes and does some pretty weird stuff. However, a few people are currently working on extensively improving clouse.
Sounds great. Thanks for the response.

Hey, well done on releasing shift-drop however after a while it forgets it's using shift some of the time and then just clicks on everything.

mew

It didn't work at Baxtorain Falls and it ate my 8 cents D:
Can you refund it to me?

I'm retarded, OSRS is broken currently and I tried to run it -_-
Sorry!
Can I sitll ahve my 8 cents though? XD

Seems like the bot has an issue summoning Granite lobsters. I've set the bot to withdraw more pouches from the bank, but it never does so. I can confirm that withdrawing new urns works well, but not Granite lobster pouches. I was trying to do this in Piscatoris.

Not sure what else to add.

i got bug. bot set to bank swords and drop tuna. shift drop enabled. it gets stuck trying to drop last tuna in inv when inv is all swords and one tuna.

Java Warlord
Seems like the bot has an issue summoning Granite lobsters. I've set the bot to withdraw more pouches from the bank, but it never does so. I can confirm that withdrawing new urns works well, but not Granite lobster pouches. I was trying to do this in Piscatoris.

Not sure what else to add.
You sure you still got some in your bank? Will look into it though thanks

i got bug. bot set to bank swords and drop tuna. shift drop enabled. it gets stuck trying to drop last tuna in inv when inv is all swords and one tuna.
when you drop it manually, how does the bot proceed?

You sure you still got some in your bank? Will look into it though thanks

when you drop it manually, how does the bot proceed?

continues fishing. if it catches a swordy, it banks, if its a tuna, back in the same spot.

i set the bot to just bank all fish and its been running seamlessly for 45min.

The break handler is not engaging. I have enabled and set thr max play time to 2 hours and it has now been running for 4hours. Im currently on a phone and have no way to shut it down.

Java Warlord
The break handler is not engaging. I have enabled and set thr max play time to 2 hours and it has now been running for 4hours. Im currently on a phone and have no way to shut it down.
Have you made sure the profile you created has been activated?

ok
Bot statistics are doubling up the GP gain for some reason.

Is this an error in the settings or a known issue?