Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing

Bot has frequent problems with shift dropping and sometimes it will just stand there after right clicking a group of people, idling.

Java Warlord
Bot has frequent problems with shift dropping and sometimes it will just stand there after right clicking a group of people, idling.
Yes both of those issues are kind of client related, the shift dropping is still new so give me some time to figure out why it stops working after a certain time

Still having problems with bot quitting and shutting off after only a few minutes fishing, even after new 8:30AM update. Been a great bot so far (93 fishing) and I really like the new shift-dropping mechanisms you implemented last update. Hopefully you find a quick, easy solution to recent update!

Sorry Savior, don't know why it was hung up those two times before.. I just ran it at barb fishing w/ shift click enabled after I posted for almost an hour. No problems occurring at the moment :)

Java Warlord
Sorry Savior, don't know why it was hung up those two times before.. I just ran it at barb fishing w/ shift click enabled after I posted for almost an hour. No problems occurring at the moment :)
Both the client and my bot just had an update, chances are the issues are fixed now :)

need some nice progs? this was done using the new break handler interface

a07f813e3ccbb75a3cd15eb644032a9b.png
4fd7001b86d8f10a79e3eb08c853bb47.png
5c21daaeebc9ee1380298cc7c7a4ec8e.png

ok
Bot seems to move the camera much faster than is humanly possible.
This has worried me as it might trigger some kind of flag.

Is there a reason it's doing this?

Java Warlord
Bot seems to move the camera much faster than is humanly possible.
This has worried me as it might trigger some kind of flag.

Is there a reason it's doing this?
Antiban acting extremely squirrely, shooting around a million miles an hour and extremely jagged
I suppose this is due to the mouse wheel camera moving which it occasionally does amongst other sorts of stuff, to prevent logging out for inactivity.
It's already on my todo list to either enhance or remove the mouse wheel thing. What do you guys think?

ok
I suppose this is due to the mouse wheel camera moving which it occasionally does amongst other sorts of stuff, to prevent logging out for inactivity.
It's already on my todo list to either enhance or remove the mouse wheel thing. What do you guys think?

Togglebox, some people probably use it, most people don't.

Only using this feature when fishing probably raises some kind of flag.

Java Warlord
Togglebox, some people probably use it, most people don't.

Only using this feature when fishing probably raises some kind of flag.
No, all those small activities to keep you logged in are weighted differently for every user, making it user-selectable would defy that kind of anti-pattern mechanism.
I will look into enhancing it, or just replacing it with something similar.

When fishing in Barb Village it starts going to bank and just stands next to where the unicorn spawns. After I click on another square it starts going to the bank.

Now it even doesnt move anywhere when the inv is full.

Java Warlord
When fishing in Barb Village it starts going to bank and just stands next to where the unicorn spawns. After I click on another square it starts going to the bank.

Now it even doesnt move anywhere when the inv is full.
Seems like a pathing issue to me.
@Cloud you mentioned some flaws you detected in the pathing, were those dealth with already?

Hi saviour, I'm not sure if it's you who should be refunding me or rune mate, but my bot stopped last night due to the rune mate update ( I'm guessing), however the bot continued to run. I've been charged for 11 hours even though it wasn't actually doing anything the whole time, it continued to run in the rune mate launcher even though i was logged out.
->Attached is a screenshot of the rune mate xp progress to show it did nothing, and the logs.
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 12.29.39.png Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 12.29.39.png
Id like a full refund, not just the money you earned, but I understand you don't normally do that so if you could direct me to the appropriate person I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
ps. great bot, spent a lot using it so far, no regrets.

Attachments

• 04-03 12 31 07 - spectre.txt
    406 bytes · Views: 0
  • 04-02 23 42 13 - spectre.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 04-03 1 54 13 - Prime Fishing.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 12.36.26.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 12.36.26.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 2