Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
broken in caterby ( might be getting banned)
it just froze in front of the bank and staid there
Here, let me give you some help:

Game Mode: OSRS/RS3 (pick)
Bot settings: ...
Bot run duration: ...

Bug description: ...

Steps to reproduce: ...

Have you found a work-around (manual): ...

Please attach log files & screenshots:
Log files can be found in %userdir%/RuneMate/Logs
eg C:/Users/skrall/RuneMate/Logs

It's much easier to find a bug if the Bot Author knows more about how it happens :p

Java Warlord
Here, let me give you some help:

Game Mode: OSRS/RS3 (pick)
Bot settings: ...
Bot run duration: ...

Bug description: ...

Steps to reproduce: ...

Have you found a work-around (manual): ...

Please attach log files & screenshots:
Log files can be found in %userdir%/RuneMate/Logs
eg C:/Users/skrall/RuneMate/Logs

It's much easier to find a bug if the Bot Author knows more about how it happens :p
MVP

i cant remember are you aware of the slow drop rate? if possible have different drop rates to not create an pattern

it seems to have improved overall it now does camera rotations more

Idk whats going on at fishing guild but it seems to stand around and do nothing, fishing sharks ofc.. says looking for fishing spot ignoring thefact there are several

Java Warlord
i cant remember are you aware of the slow drop rate? if possible have different drop rates to not create an pattern

it seems to have improved overall it now does camera rotations more

Idk whats going on at fishing guild but it seems to stand around and do nothing, fishing sharks ofc.. says looking for fishing spot ignoring thefact there are several
Completely rewrote the bot in the past days, chances are that your issues will be fixed with the next update :)

Completely rewrote the bot in the past days, chances are that your issues will be fixed with the next update :)

you mean my issue as well?

let it running came back, not sure how long it was stuck. on the bot status said it was interacting with fishing spot

2nlaauw.png

Java Warlord
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Java Warlord
Any chance for Lite? Just curious, will probably buy premium anyways :)
Yes there is a chance for a lite version of this bot. Although I still have to work out how exactly the feature set of that version would look like. :)

Java Warlord
thank you i am moving to premium now.
That's great news, although currently there are still things that need to be fixed. Those things are only related to the botstore version of this bot, so I could not predict them when testing the bot locally.

Java Warlord
not sure if you aware but it slow at dropping and trout/salmon are on the keybinds 1&2
I am aware that when dropping the whole inventory it may not perform as quick as just spamming the keybinds. For now you should select the "Fish 1 Drop 1" option for the best xp rates, while I figure out a nice way of dropping the inventory quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.