Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
was wondering if maybe we could get a option in OSRS for fishing in al kharid just 10 steps away from bank see pic for details Screenshot

i clickread rest of the update entry and it only says Celestial Fisher updated to v4.9.4.

Java Warlord
was wondering if maybe we could get a option in OSRS for fishing in al kharid just 10 steps away from bank see pic for details Screenshot
Added Al Kharid on your request, cheers :)

i clickread rest of the update entry and it only says Celestial Fisher updated to v4.9.4.
Yes I wasnt online since the update got published, just updated the change log.

On OSRS when the bots anti-ban makes it right click other players, if the player menu is very big (like at barb village with lots of people) the bot will get stuck trying to click the next fishing spot as it still has the player menu open. The anti-ban should right click other players and then move the mouse away to close the menu I think.

Java Warlord
On OSRS when the bots anti-ban makes it right click other players, if the player menu is very big (like at barb village with lots of people) the bot will get stuck trying to click the next fishing spot as it still has the player menu open. The anti-ban should right click other players and then move the mouse away to close the menu I think.
Yes I am aware of that, thanks for reminding me though.

@Baxtorian Falls 07 I have found a bug where the script does nothing. This happens when you reach an agility level where it says which obstacle you have unlocked. It doesn't close the dialog.

Java Warlord
@Baxtorian Falls 07 I have found a bug where the script does nothing. This happens when you reach an agility level where it says which obstacle you have unlocked. It doesn't close the dialog.
@SlashnHax @Party seems like ChatDialog.getContinue() is not complete, do you need me to do anything in order to fix it?

Hey, I discovered another bug at Baxtorian falls, it's unable to bank when using urns. It'll click the spot behind the chest at Barbarian Outpost. It needs to click to the entrance and open the door, then click in front of the chest to work.

Java Warlord
Hey, I discovered another bug at Baxtorian falls, it's unable to bank when using urns. It'll click the spot behind the chest at Barbarian Outpost. It needs to click to the entrance and open the door, then click in front of the chest to work.
Mhm thanks, will care about this later since I will need to test it more thoroughly.

Mhm thanks, will care about this later since I will need to test it more thoroughly.

Hey, I have a small suggestion. Could you add an editable option for urns to choose the amount you want it to withdraw? For instance, if I'm power fishing with urn support, I'd like to withdraw 23 of them at a time.

Java Warlord
Hey, I have a small suggestion. Could you add an editable option for urns to choose the amount you want it to withdraw? For instance, if I'm power fishing with urn support, I'd like to withdraw 23 of them at a time.
Yeah, I would like to give the user a minimal amount of settings he could fuck up, that's what's keeping me from adding a lot more specification options. I might add an option to toggle an "advanced mode", where the user can specify a lot more settings, that else are generated or calculated by the bot instead like now.

Hey mate, loving the bot - When are you going to add the break handler & profit back. Another thing could there be an option to switch between actionbar dropping and clicking on the fish to drop? Mine seems to only click on them.
Thanks ~

Last edited:
Hey.
I'am currently using this and getting around 20k xp per hour by fly fishing which kinda really slow compared to how it's 50-55k xp normally. First of all there is no option to drop both trouts and salmons so either the bot drops Salmons or Trout.
Another thing is that because it does not drops both the fishes (it takes time to drop even if I select one fish like Trout and select to bank the Salmons or viceversa) I have to bank the trouts and salmons and the bot is slow at banking. It opens the bank interface and after 5-6 tries deposit it, deposits the fishes. Sometimes it click on deposit "X number of" options and types in 0 and repeats that for some time. These are two the reason why the xp rate gets stuck near 18-22k an hour. Oh, and I'am fishing at Shilo right now because the bot was not dropping (taking 4-5 minutes) to drop at Barbarian Village and banking from there would have been more slow.

Can anyone help me?

Hey.
I'am currently using this and getting around 20k xp per hour by fly fishing which kinda really slow compared to how it's 50-55k xp normally. First of all there is no option to drop both trouts and salmons so either the bot drops Salmons or Trout.
Another thing is that because it does not drops both the fishes (it takes time to drop even if I select one fish like Trout and select to bank the Salmons or viceversa) I have to bank the trouts and salmons and the bot is slow at banking. It opens the bank interface and after 5-6 tries deposit it, deposits the fishes. Sometimes it click on deposit "X number of" options and types in 0 and repeats that for some time. These are two the reason why the xp rate gets stuck near 18-22k an hour. Oh, and I'am fishing at Shilo right now because the bot was not dropping (taking 4-5 minutes) to drop at Barbarian Village and banking from there would have been more slow.

Can anyone help me?
Alright, i select barb village, salmon, powerfish with F1D1 enabled and im getting 59k xp/h

Java Warlord
Hey mate, loving the bot - When are you going to add the break handler & profit back. Another thing could there be an option to switch between actionbar dropping and clicking on the fish to drop? Mine seems to only click on them.
Thanks ~
It automatically detects actionbar slots. Use the primary actionbar (the one with the health gauge etc), and try to use the first actionbar. All other setups may not work.

Hey.

Can anyone help me?
How are you expecting xp rates of 50k+/hr when chosing to bank the fish? Also the banking being slow and depositing "0" instead of depositing all are client client related.
I recommend reading the bot info page more thouroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.