Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware that when dropping the whole inventory it may not perform as quick as just spamming the keybinds. For now you should select the "Fish 1 Drop 1" option for the best xp rates, while I figure out a nice way of dropping the inventory quickly.

qosmiof knows a way

I know a lot of ways to achieve this, but I want to find the most reliable and elegant way code-wise ;)

may I add an suggestion to this?

You want to have different drop rates not press 1&2 down constantly maybe sometime leave some fish still in inventory.

OSRS Boter
Well i can't get it to start up.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iiiIiIIIIi.char(gh:111)
at robot.iiiIiIIIIi.char(gh:21)
at com.prime.bots.fishing.Fishing.char(nb:146)
at robot.IIIiIiiiii.onStart(ob:75)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ggb:184)
at nul.iiiIIIiIiIiI.run(xlb:231)

When fishin at barb the bot wants to click on the fishing spot but click on the players and starts pretty much counting the players(The mouse starts going through the names like its counting) and the second thing ive encountered is that when backpack is full and returning to the bank the bot just stops infront of the bank and does nothing(I think its due to the bot registering too early that you are in the bank already), At karamja when doing lobsters the bot is doings its job yet when going to deposit the lobsters it talks to the NPC to get back to the mainland and gets stuck on the ship and just stands still there,also it would be awesome if you could add the "Note" option when fishing in karamja :D

Edit: Sometimes gets stuck at the deposit box in port sarim.

Last edited:
Java Warlord
When fishin at barb the bot wants to click on the fishing spot but click on the players and starts pretty much counting the players(The mouse starts going through the names like its counting) and the second thing ive encountered is that when backpack is full and returning to the back the bot just stops infront of the bank and does nothing(I think its due to the bot registering too early that you are in the bank already), At karamja when doing lobsters the bot is doings its job yet when going to deposit the lobsters it talks to the NPC to get back to the mainland and gets stuck on the ship and just stands still there,also it would be awesome if you could add the "Note" option when fishing in karamja :D
Thanks for letting me know. The interaction is pretty buggy atm, it has a lot of problems while interacting in those very long interaction menus.
The bot not going off a ship is a logical bug, so that's my bad and i will fix it right now.
And you can only note fish in RS3, where it automatically goes to Stiles instead of traveling to Port Sarim.

Thanks for letting me know. The interaction is pretty buggy atm, it has a lot of problems while interacting in those very long interaction menus.
The bot not going off a ship is a logical bug, so that's my bad and i will fix it right now.
And you can only note fish in RS3, where it automatically goes to Stiles instead of traveling to Port Sarim.

Forgot to mention that the bot also stops infront of al kharid bank and doesnt move onward from there.

"And you can only note fish in RS3, where it automatically goes to Stiles instead of traveling to Port Sarim."
Didnt know that :D thanks!

Will review your bots upon request!
Personally I loved Celestial Fisher, I have no idea what changes you made but when the Prime Fisher Lite has problems banking fish its really demoralizing. It used to be such a solid bot. I get it you tried to make it slower so people will be motivated to purchase premium but it wont even bank now.

Client: RS3
Material: Raw Salmon / Trout
Issue: When the bot right clicks the material it will slowly move the highlight over Deposit-1 Raw blah blah then down to Deposit-all Raw blah blah then back up, repeating of course causing a huge waste of time. It wont even bank atm. Watched it for a minute while it did its deposit dance.

Client Developer
Issue: When the bot right clicks the material it will slowly move the highlight over Deposit-1 Raw blah blah then down to Deposit-all Raw blah blah then back up, repeating of course causing a huge waste of time. It wont even bank atm. Watched it for a minute while it did its deposit dance.

That's clouse interaction, not the bot.

Java Warlord
Personally I loved Celestial Fisher, I have no idea what changes you made but when the Prime Fisher Lite has problems banking fish its really demoralizing. It used to be such a solid bot. I get it you tried to make it slower so people will be motivated to purchase premium but it wont even bank now.

Client: RS3
Material: Raw Salmon / Trout
What kind of idiot would make their bots slow on purpose lol

That's clouse interaction, not the bot.

What is that and how do I fix it? I apologize to Savior for thinking it was the new bot. I didn't have this issue last night with Celestial Fisher.

What kind of idiot would make their bots slow on purpose lol

I dont know man, all I meant was lite products usually aren't as stream lined as premium or paid products.

Java Warlord
What is that and how do I fix it? I apologize to Savior for thinking it was the new bot. I didn't have this issue last night with Celestial Fisher.

I dont know man, all I meant was lite products usually aren't as stream lined as premium or paid products.
Clouse is responsible for mouse movements the bot does, and depends on recorded biometric data. Atm clouse is known to be quite buggy sometimes, especially with banking, but it is getting reworked currently to perform a lot better in the future.
Also, all Lite/Pro constellations use the exact same code, but are just limited in features.

Clouse is responsible for mouse movements the bot does, and depends on recorded biometric data. Atm clouse is known to be quite buggy sometimes, especially with banking, but it is getting reworked currently to perform a lot better in the future.
Also, all Lite/Pro constellations use the exact same code, but are just limited in features.

Ah okay that makes sense. Forgive me, I haven't learned much about development yet and the processes behind it. I just know HTML which doesn't really help in the RuneMate world lol. I plan on learning java over the next 6 months. So what can I do to get my bot to work? Its an Ironman so it has to be able to bank.

Java Warlord
btw is it normal that break handler is turning on after like 1 hour of bot use even tho im not premium?
No, I am aware of it and it should get fixed anytime soon, thanks for reporting the issue though :)

The bot is now getting off the ship yet the problem of bot getting stuck at deposit box is still there. The bot sometimes either doesnt deposit the items and just stands there or deposits the items and just stays like that, so the problem is that the bot doesnt close the deposit box.
Theres also a bug where when the bot is done depositing stuff it clicks towards the place it has to move to and at the same time on the sea and it just goes retarded, havent checked if it fixes on its own(too risky i guess)

edit: The interaction is partially screwed up.. the bots mouse goes very fast for some reason and cause of that it either misses the drop option or it just doesnt register it.(Dropping fishes,that might be also partially because of my computer as it is laggy so the client might be choppy at times) or it cant start fishing(harpooning)

edit: The interaction gets buggy when theres like 1-3maybe more fishes to drop.

Last edited:
Hi, great bot! Though I noticed a few bugs while fishing for Swordfish/Tuna in the Fishing guild. If you set the desired catch to Swordfish, the bot would only target Shark spots.

I also noticed that the bot would get stuck in a certain spot outside the bank while banking. This happened maybe every 3rd trip and the bot would just stand there until manually moved. Same spot every time.

Java Warlord
Hi, great bot! Though I noticed a few bugs while fishing for Swordfish/Tuna in the Fishing guild. If you set the desired catch to Swordfish, the bot would only target Shark spots.

I also noticed that the bot would get stuck in a certain spot outside the bank while banking. This happened maybe every 3rd trip and the bot would just stand there until manually moved. Same spot every time.
Fixed the shark fishing bug for next update, was a small mistake i made.

What was the status while just standing there and osrs or rs3?

Status
Not open for further replies.