Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have checked the power fish option. It is right clicking and dropping instead of using the action bar.
Set the salmons and trouts on keybind 1 and 2.

Java Warlord
I have checked the power fish option. It is right clicking and dropping instead of using the action bar.
Set the salmons and trouts on keybind 1 and 2.
show me a screenshot of your actionbar please

Sorry to cause the trouble. It is seems to be working fine now!
45k-50k xp an hour. Thanks for the help!

Started using this bot but got attacked by wizard at Draynor, and I didnt flee so I nearly died. Lucky I was watching over it. Is this a bug or did I forget to enable something?

Java Warlord
Started using this bot but got attacked by wizard at Draynor, and I didnt flee so I nearly died. Lucky I was watching over it. Is this a bug or did I forget to enable something?
What @RobinPC said. If your account is attacked by the wizards, you should bot at another location. The only location the bot cares about attacking monsters is the LRC because it is necessary.

ow right, I shall have to level up a little but then :)

Any news on a break scheduler getting implemented

@Savior Thank you

19qb9j.jpg

Java Warlord
Only suggestion I have is, fix drop 1by1. I have it ticked and mine still drops at full inventory. Don't care really just thought you should know. Thanks for all your hard work!
what gamemode?

broken in caterby ( might be getting banned)
it just froze in front of the bank and staid there

Status
Not open for further replies.