Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found a bug
But I've been baby sitting and I've seen that at catherby it becomes idle and it gets stuck at the interacting with the fishing spot and it never moves

Got to lv96 fishing with this fantastic bot, now just waiting for barbarian hand fishing to be added. Of course it's easier said than done but I'd love it if it was added in soon

Java Warlord
I think I found a bug
But I've been baby sitting and I've seen that at catherby it becomes idle and it gets stuck at the interacting with the fishing spot and it never moves

Got to lv96 fishing with this fantastic bot, now just waiting for barbarian hand fishing to be added. Of course it's easier said than done but I'd love it if it was added in soon
Very busy this week, so give me some time to thin out my todo list :)

savior, a few bugs with this bot, nothing massive considering ive got 90 fishing in 2 weeks :), ps i run 24/7

Java Warlord
I think I found a bug
OSRS or RS3?

savior, a few bugs with this bot, nothing massive considering ive got 90 fishing in 2 weeks :), ps i run 24/7
Aight man, I should have enough time now to care about fixing everything. So what exactly are the bugs?

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
at 90 fish only getting 27k fish xp hour, seems to not utilize action bar on RS3 @ baxtorian falls and just does manually inventory dropping

Java Warlord
Savior updated Celestial Fisher with a new update entry:

Celestial Fisher v4.6 Released!

Celestial Fisher updated to v4.6.
-Added barehanded fishing option
-Gamemode specific options are only visible in the respective gamemode

Read the rest of this update entry...

at 90 fish only getting 27k fish xp hour, seems to not utilize action bar on RS3 @ baxtorian falls and just does manually inventory dropping
It does. Make sure the action slot is activatable with a key, and once you change anything in your actionbar (re-assign keybinds or changing slot), hit "Change setup" as stated in the bot's description.

Quick update on the bare hand fishing but it still fetches the harpoon even with the option checked. This is for OSRS @ fishing guild

Can you fix Shilo village for OSRS? My guy will fish if I'm near water and bank if near bank but it will not travel back and forth. After banking he just stands still and after full inventory of fish he just stands still. Power fishing doesn't seem to work there either. Shame because Shilo is a great spot for exp!

Account Source
Tried the bot at LRC, just runs around to an empty fishing spot and gets attacked by rock creatures 24/7 and never fishes. Any suggestions? I'm CB 122.

Java Warlord
Tried the bot at LRC, just runs around to an empty fishing spot and gets attacked by rock creatures 24/7 and never fishes. Any suggestions? I'm CB 122.
Sooner or later it will find a spot though right?

Account Source
Sooner or later it will find a spot though right?

After 10 minutes of standing next to a spot it clicked it but it was at an empty one being attacked by rock creatures so it cannot fish. Any chance you can make it stick to the 3 popular spots? And respond with auto retaliate when being attacked would be nice.

so far so good did shrimp and anchovies till around 40 and in the process of manually cooking them, fished some lobbies at karmja and it works nice, only suggestion is maybe have the run to the bank a tad bit faster and somewhat more of in a line instead of going towards the bank then back to the water then finally back to the bank. other than that it works great right now.

from 1 to 40 ran for little over 5 hours and then 40 to 47 was about 3 at karamja, have it set to when it hits lvl 70 to log so we will see how long it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.