Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
I think the thing that makes this bot look 'bot like' is that it moves to a new fishing spot the instant the current one has run out. There needs to be a delay - it's very obvious when the legit players react a few seconds later, but the bot has already moved to a new spot.

Beyond that I don't think much else makes it look like a bot - the breaks are good and I always run the bot with them on.

I think the thing that makes this bot look 'bot like' is that it moves to a new fishing spot the instant the current one has run out. There needs to be a delay - it's very obvious when the legit players react a few seconds later, but the bot has already moved to a new spot.

Beyond that I don't think much else makes it look like a bot - the breaks are good and I always run the bot with them on.
I've been using this bot for 2 weeks straight and I haven't got banned not even once

But the banking on this is slow and it sometimes missclicks

Java Warlord

Next update ;)

Java Warlord
I think that the banking would go fast if u just use the option to empty all your inventory in ur bank
Yeah maybe you are right, but then it would need to get back the fishing tool and bait which will take just as long.

Java Warlord
Oh okay then can u make it just for Rs3 where it only does that
The banking is something @Vaped needs to get his hands on, its speed is not under my controll.

Applied a hot fix to the bot which fixed @Xhyalus' problem, the bot will now definitely stop after the target level has been reached.
Furthermore the bot now delays a bit before looking for a new fishing spot.

The banking is something @Vaped needs to get his hands on, its speed is not under my controll.

Applied a hot fix to the bot which fixed @Xhyalus' problem, the bot will now definitely stop after the target level has been reached.
Furthermore the bot now delays a bit before looking for a new fishing spot.
Hey @Savior is there any way to get rid of the key token it keeps popping up and it makes the bot stop for me

Well for RS3 you get a key token for any skill that u do but i dont know how to get rid of it you get it like every hour or 2 and it counts towards your spins but i dont want it to keep popping up becuz it makes the bot constantly just click on it which makes the bot do nothing @Savior

Java Warlord
Well for RS3 you get a key token for any skill that u do but i dont know how to get rid of it you get it like every hour or 2 and it counts towards your spins but i dont want it to keep popping up becuz it makes the bot constantly just click on it which makes the bot do nothing @Savior
Not really under my control, though I am sure there is an option to consume those tokens automatically in rs, so you don't need to click on them.

Not working man, all messed up! Please respnd to me. Wont click " click here to contiue" and wont deposti or x out bank interface . Osrs please check it out

Great bot but can't use for fishing lobsters in old school unless you've finished pirates treasure. other than that it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.