Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add hand fishing without any fishing tools so you can get STR exp while fishing other than that the bot has been amazing.

Bot has been running solid asf! Great coding ...
I know i said this 1000 times, but when you have some spare time, can you tweak the fishingguild banking path it takes a lilttle bit, just so it doesnt look bot like. Then i truly believe this bot will never get anyone banned . Please & thank you

Again great work, its impressive

Java Warlord
Bot has been running solid asf! Great coding ...
I know i said this 1000 times, but when you have some spare time, can you tweak the fishingguild banking path it takes a lilttle bit, just so it doesnt look bot like. Then i truly believe this bot will never get anyone banned . Please & thank you

Again great work, its impressive
Cheers bro :p
And for fishing guild pathing, it should consider building a precise path towards the bank. I have some ideas where it could mess up though.

Cheers bro :p
And for fishing guild pathing, it should consider building a precise path towards the bank. I have some ideas where it could mess up though.
Haha cheers! An yeah, my findings to where it messes up is, when it has a full invy and all the way on the outter docks, it clicks to go inside bank but only can reach to wall. If the bot can click a tiny bit more sw to the door then bank might be better, or even if could find a way to reach inside from there that too but yeah you the pro so whatever can do will help & i feel is needed to like i said, ^ help look less bot like

Java Warlord
Haha cheers! An yeah, my findings to where it messes up is, when it has a full invy and all the way on the outter docks, it clicks to go inside bank but only can reach to wall. If the bot can click a tiny bit more sw to the door then bank might be better, or even if could find a way to reach inside from there that too but yeah you the pro so whatever can do will help & i feel is needed to like i said, ^ help look less bot like
I know now where it messes up, will fix it now. As the coordinate the bank booth is on is not reachable by the player (you cant step on it), the bot would skip trying to generate a path.

I know now where it messes up, will fix it now. As the coordinate the bank booth is on is not reachable by the player (you cant step on it), the bot would skip trying to generate a path.
Thank you so much ! I cant wait to see the update :D should solve that issue! & really save a bot detection! Cannot wait !! Woo

RuneMate Staff
Not working quite 100% for me.

OSRS, Piscatoris, Monkfish.

When it gets a full inventory, it just stands still doing nothing. If I manually click the screen to move my character, the bot will then proceed to the bank, deposit items and then run back and continue to fish.

Java Warlord
Not working quite 100% for me.

OSRS, Piscatoris, Monkfish.

When it gets a full inventory, it just stands still doing nothing. If I manually click the screen to move my character, the bot will then proceed to the bank, deposit items and then run back and continue to fish.
So at what point does the bot start to work again? Once your are very closely to the banking npc?

@ichaseexp @kazemanie Soo after some messing around with traversal I decided to just keep it simple and make a web for (almost) every fishing location. This means, it should finally take a reasonable path to banks, and osrs karamja support was pretty simple to add aswell.

Got banned on a couple of accounts using this and the " stop at X level" Doesnt work.

RuneMate Staff
Got banned on a couple of accounts using this and the " stop at X level" Doesnt work.

1. What other bots on Runemate have you been using?
  2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
  3. Have you been banned before?
  4. Were you 'suicide' botting?
  5. Did you play legit in between botting?

Java Warlord
Yeah bans can still happen. If you managed to observe something very bot-like, please tell me, otherwise I think it's maybe the amount of time you spent botting.
And the stop at X level will only work if not in powersaving mode.

@Savior regarding the bot-like behavior:
1. As I mentioned before, the bot swaps fishing spots too quickly at the waterfall fishing in Prifddinas.
2. Sometimes both spots deplete at the same time and the bot runs to the lower-level fishing spot and stays there. I often find it there after a while of botting, like 1h+.
3. The summoning support is not available there, even though there's a bank chest very nearby and I can also just stock up on pouches in my inventory and use super restore flasks.

Just some small suggestions, the xp/hr is extremely nice ;)

Yeah bans can still happen. If you managed to observe something very bot-like, please tell me, otherwise I think it's maybe the amount of time you spent botting.
And the stop at X level will only work if not in powersaving mode.
never used power save mode.

1. What other bots on Runemate have you been using?
  2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
  3. Have you been banned before?
  4. Were you 'suicide' botting?
  5. Did you play legit in between botting?
I only use runemate
No
No
No

Did the bot not stop at all?
No. Woke up to it at 50 fishing and i set it to stop at 40.

Java Warlord
I only use runemate
No
No
No

No. Woke up to it at 50 fishing and i set it to stop at 40.
did you make sure there was a label saying "Stopping at level X"? You have to press enter after you type a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.