Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Bot tried to charge iban staff, and stopped since i have no west ardy teles in my bank. I went and manually charged the staff but now when I start the bot it opens bank and then stops instantly because I don't have west ardy teles. It seems to be stuck and is just chain-stopping the bot and charging me funds. Any tips?

Edit: I added more funds and was able to pause the bot right as it started, then I manually did a check on iban staff, and unpaused. This let the bot continue without chain stopping. Perhaps on start it should do a check before trying to go down that path. Any chance I can get a couple hours refunded?

Last edited:
Bot tried to charge iban staff, and stopped since i have no west ardy teles in my bank. I went and manually charged the staff but now when I start the bot it opens bank and then stops instantly because I don't have west ardy teles. It seems to be stuck and is just chain-stopping the bot and charging me funds. Any tips?

Edit: I added more funds and was able to pause the bot right as it started, then I manually did a check on iban staff, and unpaused. This let the bot continue without chain stopping. Perhaps on start it should do a check before trying to go down that path. Any chance I can get a couple hours refunded?
You're not supposed to manually interfere with the bot, which is why it broke. DM me and I'll refund you

You're not supposed to manually interfere with the bot, which is why it broke. DM me and I'll refund you

I did not interfere with the bot until it broke itself. It went and checked the charges itself. It went to the back to look for west ardy teleports (where is this mentioned in requirements or feature?) by itself. It shuts the bot off due to lack of mystery teleport itself. When starting back up, the first thing it does is go to the bank to look for the mystery teleport again, and shuts itself off. Please read more carefully and fix the bot to CHECK CHARGES before attempting to go and charge each time (not the last time it was ran, but each time). I would also recommend stating as a requirement that west ardy teleports are required (sorry ironmen) or the bot will put itself in a never ending failing loop, wasting credits. Bonus points to add an option to disable that or use other teleportation methods. Is it just trying to pay to charge? Is it traversing underground pass? It's impossible to know since it's not mentioned anywhere. The bot works great otherwise. If you're an ironman using iban's you need to babysit until around 150 charges when the bot will self-destruct. If it unfortunately get's to this state, start the bot and pause immediately before the bot opens bank. Manually click check charge on staff so the bot can be unpaused and read that and go on with itself instead of just turning off and wasting credits.

Mind elaborating?
Hi Jhinn,

The bot will perform the general barrows minigame pretty well, providing that the following doesn't happen:

1. The bot will sometimes not check if listed items from your attack style setups are in your inventory - including something as basic as a spade. This has happened three times, causing me to pause and manually go back to the bank and fetch them before continuing the bot.

2. When it's performing it's "Failsafe" at the doors, it does extremely botlike behaviour. It will open the door to crypt side, then open the door to chest side and immediately run to a tile in front of the chest. As soon as it's stationary it will repeat this process 5 times, then try to attack the monster that isn't agro'd onto your character several times. It does this every time if it hasn't somehow found the preferred monster list for your kill count.

3. "Prefer food over prayer" doesn't work every time. Sometimes it will just die even though there is food and a prayer pot in your invent. This happens mostly with Dharok under ground. If and when you die - it's an absolute shit show. Bot will start running to the northern ladder in Lumbridge castle, which is weird, but fine. Can't choose the ladder due to pathing I'm guessing, but maybe a quest list check to see that you've started RFD would suffice for it to use the basement bank? No human is going to take the northern ladder to bank if they have started RFD and have access to the chest. Anyway, I digress... Whilst trying to get to the northern ladder, the pathing will click back outside the castle walls after you're close to the ladder and your character begins to run outside - then the bot will click back inside the castle near the ladder - so it begins to yoyo (note: ladder is stairs for this) I have to pause it 100% of the time to manually get it up the first staircase or it goes indefinitely.

4. I've had one occurance of my character trying to attack someone elses Verac whilst standing in Ahrims lair.

Sorry I didn't elaborate the first time.

Hello!

Bot works great when supervised only had a few instances where it died and/or almost died. All of them were when encountering Ahrims in the tunnels. It doesn't pray against him nor attack, just kind of freezes. I've manually intervened and it started acting correctly. Just wanted to let you know. I'm a bit cautious letting this run extensively without supervision while this bug exists. Thanks!

Having trouble getting this to work. It just goes into the first tunnel and spam clicks a tomb without ever attacking the brother that appears.

Edit: disregard! I'd rebooted RuneMate, but after restarting RL it started working fine

Last edited:
Hello. I just wasted alot of money when the bot didnt work this morning. I tried starting it and it just charged me and didnt start it said (NULL). Can you refund me please?

Hello. I just wasted alot of money when the bot didnt work this morning. I tried starting it and it just charged me and didnt start it said (NULL). Can you refund me please?
Sadly, bot authors are (currently) unable to send credits to other users. This was a recent change and I have no idea when/if it will be changed. Sorry about this, but it is beyond my control.

This bot needs work. I've left plenty of feedback - author hasn't fixed shit. The least you could do is actually turn off spec.

Last edited:
This bot needs work. I've left plenty of feedback - author hasn't fixed shit. The least you could do is actually turn off spec.
Plenty of people using it without any issues. And yes you can turn off spec in the UI. :)