Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

easily triggered ✌
Great work as always Jhinn!

Would it be possible to add Sanfew Serum as a potion for prayer restore?
Why would you want to spend 32K on a single potion when a prayer potion does the same thing for 1/3rd of the price

Hi there, great bot.

For restoration methods, could you add the altar so that lower levelled POH owners can get prayer restored without ferox?

very good script, but i dont undrstand, why his dont drink prayer potions and eat food, always when prayer empty or food no full always go to castle wars, but on setting i dont put option force restore after trip, maybe i do something wrong?

very good script, but i dont undrstand, why his dont drink prayer potions and eat food, always when prayer empty or food no full always go to castle wars, but on setting i dont put option force restore after trip, maybe i do something wrong?
Disable all plugins. The bot is not programmed to travel to castle wars at all.

An update today has completely stopped the bot from interacting with any portal or banking or anything it just gets hung up in between walking to the next target waiting for me to do the next action

can u make something to this, if you want only melee/ only magic/ only range u dont have equip others gears.. and bot is getting stuck now with bank, pool, crypts.. bot doesnt click anything.

can u make something to this, if you want only melee/ only magic/ only range u dont have equip others gears.. and bot is getting stuck now with bank, pool, crypts.. bot doesnt click anything.
You can just load the same gear set into melee/ranged/magic and it'll use that.

I'm completely stuck trying to get this bot working. I tried Ibans and it just kept checking the charges on my iban staff

tried a different weapon, it just spam clicked the ardougne cloak to teleport to monestary

babysat it and walked it to barrows, it dug for karils then just spam clicked the lower part of the map.

I'm not sure what to do to fix this, I'm running no plug-ins etc. Default everything. Lost £0.24 already so far trying to get it to work

I'm completely stuck trying to get this bot working. I tried Ibans and it just kept checking the charges on my iban staff

tried a different weapon, it just spam clicked the ardougne cloak to teleport to monestary

babysat it and walked it to barrows, it dug for karils then just spam clicked the lower part of the map.

I'm not sure what to do to fix this, I'm running no plug-ins etc. Default everything. Lost £0.24 already so far trying to get it to work
Use the trial version to test things.
Send me the log file via a forum PM and I will have a look.

Use the trial version to test things.
Send me the log file via a forum PM and I will have a look.
It must of had a funny five minutes, i've managed to get a good few runs now thank you. Only thing that doesnt seem to alter no matter what I change is the bot stops if my runes fall below 300. Not the end of the world but has cut an hour session short a few times.