Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

New user, been working fine except one thing.

What drives the underlying logic in the bot for targeting rewards potential? I've tried a lot of varying percentages (80%, 85%, 90%, 100%) and I'd say on three out of four runs that I do, the bot opens the last door by the chest clearly trying to search for a specific creature to get to that target. Problem is, it cycles through them all and ignores them, keeping on spamming the door. Maybe it's pathing because so many creatures are spawned in (spawned creature is blocked, bot doesn't see it being attacked so it opens the door again).

At least for me, I'd rather then bot be a bit less exact on kill count to keep trips per hour up. Or just allow the 100% setting to be indiscriminate in creature killing until it reaches the cap. Also looks a lil sus if the bot decides it's going to spam the door for several minutes.

New user, been working fine except one thing.

What drives the underlying logic in the bot for targeting rewards potential? I've tried a lot of varying percentages (80%, 85%, 90%, 100%) and I'd say on three out of four runs that I do, the bot opens the last door by the chest clearly trying to search for a specific creature to get to that target. Problem is, it cycles through them all and ignores them, keeping on spamming the door. Maybe it's pathing because so many creatures are spawned in (spawned creature is blocked, bot doesn't see it being attacked so it opens the door again).

At least for me, I'd rather then bot be a bit less exact on kill count to keep trips per hour up. Or just allow the 100% setting to be indiscriminate in creature killing until it reaches the cap. Also looks a lil sus if the bot decides it's going to spam the door for several minutes.
Can you try to set it to 876 points and see if that improves things? If not, send me a DM and I'll have a look.

Potential bug found: my character went to recharge staff of iban after a completed run and the bot did not properly recharge at pool of refreshment at ferfox enclave and failed to restock supplies before teletabbing back to Barrows.

Potential bug found: my character went to recharge staff of iban after a completed run and the bot did not properly recharge at pool of refreshment at ferfox enclave and failed to restock supplies before teletabbing back to Barrows.
Please DM me the log file and I'll have a look. :)

Much appreciate the change to setting reward potential, been working much better.

I've been running Fire Wave over Trident (higher dps until 90 magic with Tome, similar cost), noticed no support for Mystic Smoke Staff or Ahrim's Staff. Might be easy additions, doesn't matter much given Barrows brothers have such low magic defense but figured I'd mention weapon support.

Much appreciate the change to setting reward potential, been working much better.

I've been running Fire Wave over Trident (higher dps until 90 magic with Tome, similar cost), noticed no support for Mystic Smoke Staff or Ahrim's Staff. Might be easy additions, doesn't matter much given Barrows brothers have such low magic defense but figured I'd mention weapon support.
Glad to hear it's working better for you!
Both are great suggestions, will add it to do the to-do list. Thanks :)

Have been running this script for 3+ hours a med level and overall its great!

Few things that may lead to ban that might need looking into?

- over tracking the fair ring and walking path to it. Over tracks it every time and doesn't humanly change pathing each time. This also applies to the mounds, will consistently over track and try to dig in the incorrect spot on the same few mounds each time.

- different specs for different brothers, if you have % left and dds and magic shortbow say.

- using the remaining prayer before you tele out after looting the chest.

-I did see it freak out when it failed to equip tome, fail safing me to ferox. (no runes to cast this spell failsafe, even with charged tome in invent)

- Dropping the rotten food as priority instead of carting it around xD.

Overall thankyou for a time saving script. I've chosen to use the paid version since i've stared as I feel it's deserving.

If you're considering a corrupt gauntlet script I'd be happy to chat.

over tracking the fair ring and walking path to it. Over tracks it every time and doesn't humanly change pathing each time. This also applies to the mounds, will consistently over track and try to dig in the incorrect spot on the same few mounds each time.
It's using the web (RuneMate's traversal system) to navigate so this is going to be a bit hard to resolve.

different specs for different brothers, if you have % left and dds and magic shortbow say.
Hmm currently this would really make a mess of the UI (settings page) - I'm not against the idea, but it will mean I have to come up with a visually nice and elegant solution.

using the remaining prayer before you tele out after looting the chest.
Are you saying it should disable prayers after looting the chest?

I did see it freak out when it failed to equip tome, fail safing me to ferox. (no runes to cast this spell failsafe, even with charged tome in invent)
Did you get any error messages? I'd like to see the logs from this session to see if I can spot what went wrong.

Dropping the rotten food as priority instead of carting it around xD.
This is something I can fix quite easily - Would it make sense if I change it so it drops the rotten food when it's close to the Barrows area instead?

For perspective, I've run 2K chest KC through the bot with no issues. Broken today, but I think a lot of things are after the recent update.

The only error I've cropped into when running the bot over long periods is very, very rarely it will not loot the chest before tele-ing out. If this happens, the bot goes back to your first barrow brother on your list and gets stuck trying to open that coffin. This has probably happened 5 or 6 times over 2k kc, so really not that big of an issue.

Sometimes it pots when I wouldn't or whatever and "wastes" doses, but I'd imagine being that dynamic is difficult. I've never died while using it, and that's the main thing.

One potential efficiency driver is if the bot would use prayer if available. I currently run Dharok -> Kharil -> Ahrim with pray, the other three brothers without. It'd be cool if it would use any prayer left after Ahrim on the other melee brothers even if I have tagged them as no prayer.

It's a great script though, and really does a good job.