Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Saw, your message. Doing run without bot then setting to start

Ran it manually and still wont dig. other than that works nicely.

Is (planned) there is support for poh/another players poh for pool+nexus teleport to barrows?

So I tried running the bot and ended up blowing most of my credits trying to get it to work.

First few session was trying to get the right staff because even though you say all battstaves are supported, the lava one wasn't. Then I tried a staff of fire but that didn't work either.

After sorting that out, the bot got stuck on depositing and withdrawing my chaos runes because I had fire bolt as my spell selected. After it looped 3+ times, I stopped the bot. Next run, same thing happens but I try to manually intervene and fix the issue, but now it got stuck on trying to deposit the chaos runes. Start it up again, start messing with my equipment by not having any runes in my inventory and refreshing, that just made it teleport to barrows without any runes. Start it again and set equipment to not all of my runes but enough casts for 3 runs or so, broke with chaos rune loop again.

I don't think I need to continue as you can clearly see what the hell my issue is. As for why it occurred? I have no idea. I tried looking through the logs but couldn't make anything of it. I'd like to request a refund for all these sessions because the bot didn't work at all no matter what I tried, including manually intervening. I will gladly PM you all my logs of the bot if you'd like, I have only attached one. Just let me know and I can PM them all to you here, or on Slack.

EDIT: Oh, and one session RuneMate just froze up on me and OOMed....

Never expected this to happen on Prime bot. Would've been very nice to have a run-limited trial available at least to set it up and see if it can successfully complete one run, and then forcefully stops.

Attachments

• Prime Barrows 3-30 23-50-08.log
    464.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Prime Barrows 3-31 0-00-11.log
    336.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Prime Barrows 3-31 0-13-38.log
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is (planned) there is support for poh/another players poh for pool+nexus teleport to barrows?

So I tried running the bot and ended up blowing most of my credits trying to get it to work.

First few session was trying to get the right staff because even though you say all battstaves are supported, the lava one wasn't. Then I tried a staff of fire but that didn't work either.

After sorting that out, the bot got stuck on depositing and withdrawing my chaos runes because I had fire bolt as my spell selected. After it looped 3+ times, I stopped the bot. Next run, same thing happens but I try to manually intervene and fix the issue, but now it got stuck on trying to deposit the chaos runes. Start it up again, start messing with my equipment by not having any runes in my inventory and refreshing, that just made it teleport to barrows without any runes. Start it again and set equipment to not all of my runes but enough casts for 3 runs or so, broke with chaos rune loop again.

I don't think I need to continue as you can clearly see what the hell my issue is. As for why it occurred? I have no idea. I tried looking through the logs but couldn't make anything of it. I'd like to request a refund for all these sessions because the bot didn't work at all no matter what I tried, including manually intervening. I will gladly PM you all my logs of the bot if you'd like, I have only attached one. Just let me know and I can PM them all to you here, or on Slack.

EDIT: Oh, and one session RuneMate just froze up on me and OOMed....

Never expected this to happen on Prime bot. Would've been very nice to have a run-limited trial available at least to set it up and see if it can successfully complete one run, and then forcefully stops.
Thanks bud for the detailed reports (and the logs!). I'll address this asap. Refund has been sent out.
Edit: Feel free to contact me on Slack if you have any questions.

Anyone having issues using a Trident and starting the bot? Also, is there a way to force the bot to reset all settings or deselect a spell?

upload_2020-4-30_12-21-17.png

When you get a chance, please check Slack for a potential bug

EDIT: For anyone having issues with trident or starting the bot, few things to try

Trident: Unequip trident, refresh equipment on bot ui, re-equip trident, refresh again

If you're stuck on building tree (could happen as a result of the trident troubleshooting above, OR if you modify the bot settings): Try modifying the settings one more time, but this time if you used smart food option, disable it and manually select the food you want and the quantity

Last edited:
Using Moeytania legs as the tele (ironman account) and running back from the bank appears to be broken.

Very interested in the bot so please keep workimg on the kinks!

I think there's a minor issue with recognizing the number of trips we've completed. Sometimes when I start the script, the bot goes through with its banking task and the Barrows Trips count in the UI is already at 1 despite just having started the bot.

EDIT: I can confirm starting the bot and upon completing the setup (brothers/gear/inv), the bot said I completed one trip according to the UI. If it helps, I started the bot at clan wars

EDIT 2: For some reason I've been having issues lately with the bot attempting to drop empty vials because it can't open the inventory. It successfully opens the inventory when in the prayer tab to sip a ppot or equip dueling ring, but it fails to do it to drop the vial.

Last edited:
I think there's a minor issue with recognizing the number of trips we've completed. Sometimes when I start the script, the bot goes through with its banking task and the Barrows Trips count in the UI is already at 1 despite just having started the bot.

EDIT: I can confirm starting the bot and upon completing the setup (brothers/gear/inv), the bot said I completed one trip according to the UI. If it helps, I started the bot at clan wars

EDIT 2: For some reason I've been having issues lately with the bot attempting to drop empty vials because it can't open the inventory. It successfully opens the inventory when in the prayer tab to sip a ppot or equip dueling ring, but it fails to do it to drop the vial.

Hey Jux7, how many trips an you get it to run in a row and with what settings?

Cheers

Hey Jux7, how many trips an you get it to run in a row and with what settings?

Cheers

With a trident and budget (<5m) gear, I get 6 trips, maybe 7 max per hour. Have to babysit it though because sometimes it breaks or has other issues that can be fixed if you just intervene yourself. The main slow-down is down the tunnels. But that also seems to be hit/miss. Sometimes it'll work perfectly in the tunnels, sometimes it will just keep going back and forth, sometimes it'll be slow, sometimes it'll be fast

Last edited:
any plans on adding support for POH barrows portals? As an ironman with that portal unlocked, the use of mortyania legs is the best option since the POH portals aren't added, but would love to see that added.

any plans on adding support for POH barrows portals? As an ironman with that portal unlocked, the use of mortyania legs is the best option since the POH portals aren't added, but would love to see that added.

Edit; Update coming soon.

Last edited: