Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Used about a dollar 50 getting this to work for a range of errors that causes the bot to STOP and not pause. So an instance stopping the bot, requiring to pay another 14 cents after just 30 seconds running the bot. Says theres no iban staff in the bank and it's definately there. Wasted another dollar and a half with the zulrah bot, dying over and over not retrieving the stuff, running through the toxic. Also doesn't account for the runes required to use ibans staff so it won't take them out of the bank - if you go over inventory space it could STOP the bot yet again. Imagine using 3 dollars to get the bots working and getting nothing from it. These exceptions aren't listed anywhere so you're expected to front the losses.

Used about a dollar 50 getting this to work for a range of errors that causes the bot to STOP and not pause. So an instance stopping the bot, requiring to pay another 14 cents after just 30 seconds running the bot. Says theres no iban staff in the bank and it's definately there. Wasted another dollar and a half with the zulrah bot, dying over and over not retrieving the stuff, running through the toxic. Also doesn't account for the runes required to use ibans staff so it won't take them out of the bank - if you go over inventory space it could STOP the bot yet again. Imagine using 3 dollars to get the bots working and getting nothing from it. These exceptions aren't listed anywhere so you're expected to front the losses.
1) Do you have the upgraded Iban Staff? If yes, and it is still not working, it means Bank.contains returns an incorrect value. If that is the case, it is a client-related issue (however I doubt it is the case).
2) The Zulrah bot is not mine so I can't do anything about that sadly.
3) It does account for the runes required to use the Iban Staff, I use this bot often with the Iban staff and it works fine. Try starting the bot with runes in your inventory.
4) The bot does NOT stop when you use too many inventory spaces, it just prompts you with a UI message.

and what of the money i put in already with it bugging out? i'm hesitant to use it now.
The upgraded iban staff i have -
zulrah bot is prime zulrah bot - thought it'd be yours.

right now it's running over to the mounds and it doesn't dig. When i use the shovel it will go through the interaction and fight with the brother. appropriate protection spell and the right boost spells. It doesn't dig.

now i'm holding the iban staff.. it goes to the clan wars and says it can't find iban staff and stops, lol, again. Thats quite a bit of money and hours wasted.

it said it was pathing
What is the bot status?

it let itself die in the catacombs - ihad ring of dueling, i think it wrote that it couldnt find it.

Bot gets stuck quite often - navigating through crypt.. Ran for maybe 20 minutes, doing only 3 chests and then it crashed... Would like to be refunded please - this bot still needs some work..

Things ive noticed: Gets stuck in crypt, takes a long time to attack brothers unless auto retal is on, but when auto retal is on it attacks almost everything in the crypts. Drinks too many prayer potions unnecessarily. Would be very nice if features were added to eat food instead of praying while down in the crypts for higher levels who can get away without prayer against brothers. Does funky stuff in crypts like walking through the same door multiple times, but doesnt attack anything for potential.

upload_2020-2-4_13-25-48.png

Blazin all them herbs
Okay so used this for two runs. I had to babysit a lot, assist use prayer pots, and switch back to bag from prayer list.

EDIT:
Also had to help teleport and collect from the chest.

Return my money,or ill return thru PayPal. Ty,have a good day

Wow, you need a snickers.

Okay so used this for two runs. I had to babysit a lot, assist use prayer pots, and switch back to bag from prayer list.
EDIT:
Also had to help teleport and collect from the chest.
I can't tell why that is happening to you. It's literally running without ANY issues for me. Are you using fixed mode?

Blazin all them herbs
I can't tell why that is happening to you. It's literally running without ANY issues for me. Are you using fixed mode?

At first i wasn't then switched to fixed but did not restart the session. I will try again a little later today and see if it happens again.

At first i wasn't then switched to fixed but did not restart the session. I will try again a little later today and see if it happens again.
Fixed mode is recommended. I assume it will solve your issue(s). If not, send over the logs through PM please.
You can find logs in your RuneMate client under Help -> View logs.

Blazin all them herbs
Fixed mode is recommended. I assume it will solve your issue(s). If not, send over the logs through PM please.
You can find logs in your RuneMate client under Help -> View logs.

Will do bud.

Okay its running better. Must of been not using fixed was the issue.

Hey man. the bot gets stuck on Idling - Finishing up banking tree. here are the logs. idk how to fix it

Attachments

• Prime Barrows 2-23 19-31-56.log
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey I love this, works pretty well just keeping an eye out on it...

Was wondering if its possible to add an option to make prayer optional... as in if there are prayer points left, use prayer.. otherwise dont drink p pot and dont pray.

Thanks!

Going to give this another try only because of the most decent update. It would not do squat in the crypt unless auto retaliate was on. Only attacks skeletons if they attack first. Had to take it off 85% just to speed the damn thing up lol. Overall sluggish, didn't pray in crypt either. so all in all I had to baby sit it quite a bit, after i seen only 3 chests in 40 minutes i stopped it right away as it wasn't worth it.
Other odd end concerns i noticed right away.......
Staff of fire didn't work which shocked me and wasted time for the first hour, and if that wasn't bad enough it didn't support the damn dorgeshuun crossbow to use those extremely cheap but hard hitting bone bolts, no ava's needed. So that kind of put me off after seeing the glorious list of things supported.... Out of all the items i start the bot with, I pick one of the beginner staffs and a universal beginner crossbow that wouldn't work. Not a rant, just a very needed suggestion. Not many people are going to want to waste time to do animal magnetism, and expensive bolts when cheaper can be just as effective on accounts that don't need much attention.

Bot gets stuck quite often - navigating through crypt.. Ran for maybe 20 minutes, doing only 3 chests and then it crashed... Would like to be refunded please - this bot still needs some work..

Things ive noticed: Gets stuck in crypt, takes a long time to attack brothers unless auto retal is on, but when auto retal is on it attacks almost everything in the crypts. Drinks too many prayer potions unnecessarily. Would be very nice if features were added to eat food instead of praying while down in the crypts for higher levels who can get away without prayer against brothers. Does funky stuff in crypts like walking through the same door multiple times, but doesnt attack anything for potential.

View attachment 10073

I also noticed it doing those things....

Going to give this another try only because of the most decent update. It would not do squat in the crypt unless auto retaliate was on. Only attacks skeletons if they attack first. Had to take it off 85% just to speed the damn thing up lol. Overall sluggish, didn't pray in crypt either. so all in all I had to baby sit it quite a bit, after i seen only 3 chests in 40 minutes i stopped it right away as it wasn't worth it.
Other odd end concerns i noticed right away.......
Staff of fire didn't work which shocked me and wasted time for the first hour, and if that wasn't bad enough it didn't support the damn dorgeshuun crossbow to use those extremely cheap but hard hitting bone bolts, no ava's needed. So that kind of put me off after seeing the glorious list of things supported.... Out of all the items i start the bot with, I pick one of the beginner staffs and a universal beginner crossbow that wouldn't work. Not a rant, just a very needed suggestion. Not many people are going to want to waste time to do animal magnetism, and expensive bolts when cheaper can be just as effective on accounts that don't need much attention.
I also noticed it doing those things....

Auto retaliate is activated automatically before the bot starts.
It uses prayer for me in the crypts, I don't know why it's not doing it for you. Works fine on my end. I can do around 12+ trips an hour without issues.
Please check the overview on what is supported, I don't know why you expect things when you can just see what is and what isn't.