Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

just wondering if this supports POH barrows portal and ring of duelling resetting? my ironman has its limits :p

Hey - found one bug.

The bot recharges the Trident of the Seas with max charges when it is running low mid-session, but it then can't recognize the new name in the bank 'Trident of the seas (full)', and thus forces a quit. The name of the weapon in the gear load out makes it look for 'Trident of the seas'. Very minor bug as sessions can be looong with 2,500 charges.

Hey - found one bug.

The bot recharges the Trident of the Seas with max charges when it is running low mid-session, but it then can't recognize the new name in the bank 'Trident of the seas (full)', and thus forces a quit. The name of the weapon in the gear load out makes it look for 'Trident of the seas'. Very minor bug as sessions can be looong with 2,500 charges.
Strange. That doesn't happen to me... Not sure what's going wrong there.

No worries on the above - minor issue that I can avoid.

edit: removed my next question cause im an idiot

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, whats the highest chests per hour anyone's managed to push this to?

I'm hitting 9.5 but my setup isn't anywhere near optimal, the wiki seems to think 15 is the upper bound but i think that requires multiple chests per trip. Has anyone been able to get anywhere near that?

How much GP/HR is this with max main with all the achievements etc. ?

Money making guide/Barrows
Wiki says just shy of 1.1 mIll per hour if your maxed and playing legit, not sure what the limit for the bot is though although i would guess its pretty close.

@RobinPC noticed an interaction this morning where if you're low on prayer it will take a dose just before it enter the tunnels. But by the time you find the last brother you've normally been drained again and need another does for the fight. Would it not be better to wait?

@RobinPC After opening the chest, the bot fastclicks the equipment panel and teleports to ferox via dueling. Maybe a little bit too fast, since it's nearly a split second after geting the reward. I would suggest adding at least a second delay between those interactions so that the bot could "Check out" the reward, cause it's not really human like IMO.

I’ve got it on 85% reward percentage and it keeps going over, but the previous time I used it; it only got the 85% majority of the time.

also had an issue where the bot teleported before looting the chest, not sure if update had anything to do with it

@RobinPC bot refuses to dig when it gets on the mound. just stays afk. same with getting into the maze. just does nothing. wasted a lot of money already ,and it still won't work

@RobinPC bot refuses to dig when it gets on the mound. just stays afk. same with getting into the maze. just does nothing. wasted a lot of money already ,and it still won't work

I spent forever trying to solve this.. Is there an item in one of your gear sets that you don't have in your inventory? For me it was because I forgot to bring my blessing with me.

(although the bot should really go get it instead of standing there indefinitely)

I spent forever trying to solve this.. Is there an item in one of your gear sets that you don't have in your inventory? For me it was because I forgot to bring my blessing with me.

(although the bot should really go get it instead of standing there indefinitely)

@Jimothy Boobington nope,before it used to be fixed if i switched from stuff like fire wave to air wave,even if i was using Trident. Now it just refuses to work. wasted over a dollar now

He fixed this btw @Jimothy Boobington. Just make sure to double check what you have equipped and selected in your UI. Simple oversights like that do happen.

Rune pouch is supported if you have it in your inventory with the right runes.
Just tested it with Barrows teleport runes in the pouch.

Had an error saying unable to find runes, Bot will shut down at 4:26pm or w/e.

unless i need both the runes and the pouch seperately for it to

https://i.gyazo.com/b14ec898a0b4d8eda0d0d6282ba18c6c.png

Runes are in the pouch already.

Started the bot with runes and pouch in my inventory seperately, Just ignores that theres a pouch in my inv.