Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update did not fix. Its still quitting after about 30 or so minutes with and without break handler on
could you provide me a log of the error please? Would make debugging this much easier

This recent update kinda messed up the bot if you turn on break handler it will only run for about 10 minutes before it just logs out. If you dont turn the break handler on it will only run for about 30min-1hour.
My guess is you are running under the health threshold and it is stopping due to running out of food. I've now added a notice to tell you to put food in the inventory on starting of the bot, and it will tell you if it stopped due to health.

Due to playersense, you could eat anywhere from between 30% hp to 50% hp so keep that in mind.

Also do you plan to add the higher level agility courses such as Relekka and Ardy?

Its on my plans, however I do not have an account with a high enough agility :).
I posted this earlier but it is possible you did not see. Is it possible to make it while running back to the start of the seers course instead of only alching, but being able to fletch darts such as mithril or addy? Thanks for all of the updates so far :)

I posted this earlier but it is possible you did not see. Is it possible to make it while running back to the start of the seers course instead of only alching, but being able to fletch darts such as mithril or addy? Thanks for all of the updates so far :)
Potentially yes, I'll consider adding this in the future :).

Two other suggestions that I have for the bot are first, possibly work on the pathing from the end of seers to the beginning. It bot several times click inbetween the buildings and it was quite slow getting back to the start. Then second camera movement, you said that you updated the camera with the new update, so I am not sure what you have done. Personally when I do agility by hand I avoid moving the camera as much as possible (I face it north usually) and I think how it moves the camera all the way then clicks instead of clicking on the ground to move closer, then click is a little weird. This would help speed up xp/h and look less suspicious in my opinion. I'll be testing the bot later tonight to see how it functions with the new update. :)

Two other suggestions that I have for the bot are first, possibly work on the pathing from the end of seers to the beginning. It bot several times click inbetween the buildings and it was quite slow getting back to the start. Then second camera movement, you said that you updated the camera with the new update, so I am not sure what you have done. Personally when I do agility by hand I avoid moving the camera as much as possible (I face it north usually) and I think how it moves the camera all the way then clicks instead of clicking on the ground to move closer, then click is a little weird. This would help speed up xp/h and look less suspicious in my opinion. I'll be testing the bot later tonight to see how it functions with the new update. :)
I'll keep this in mind thank you :)

Interaction speed, walking when not visible and seers pathing should be coming soon. I have also fixed the Falador course as I mistakenly broke something on there my bad guys. Just have to wait for an exec to deploy :).

The problem on Faldo was fixed and it was working a lot faster too, there's just 1 more error on it where I think the 3 to last obstacle where's there's a mark of grace, it doesn't pick it up

Also the Seers village course works fine for the most part, earlier I was getting a problem where it got stuck next to a tree trying to find the wall to climb for the next run, this seems to have gone, but a new problem popped up where sometimes it will run behind the church randomly before heading back to course start.

If those problems can be fixed definitely 5 star bot.

The problem on Faldo was fixed and it was working a lot faster too, there's just 1 more error on it where I think the 3 to last obstacle where's there's a mark of grace, it doesn't pick it up

Also the Seers village course works fine for the most part, earlier I was getting a problem where it got stuck next to a tree trying to find the wall to climb for the next run, this seems to have gone, but a new problem popped up where sometimes it will run behind the church randomly before heading back to course start.

If those problems can be fixed definitely 5 star bot.
If you can get me an image or something as to exactly which one it fails to pick up graces on I can get that sorted.

I will investigate the pathing behind the church.

Two things after the most recent update
1. The bot closes if there is no food in your inventory regardless of being at a place such as Seer's Village
2. At the ends of the Seer's Village Rooftop course, it takes a little bit before the pathing to the beginning of the course starts again.
Other than that, this bot has helped me quite a bit :)

steady 48k xp/h on seers course with this script. thx :)

very fast flawless but one problem with picking marks of grace, it keeps missclicking and then spamming the click button. make it so it clicks on the marks of grace accurately and once, not 5 times and all times wrong.

talking about especially this spot: http://i.imgur.com/952mXXE.png. rest works fine

Two things after the most recent update
1. The bot closes if there is no food in your inventory regardless of being at a place such as Seer's Village
2. At the ends of the Seer's Village Rooftop course, it takes a little bit before the pathing to the beginning of the course starts again.
Other than that, this bot has helped me quite a bit :)
Thanks for the feedback, Banking is something I am considering but isn't high on my priority :).
I'll investigate the pathing.
steady 48k xp/h on seers course with this script. thx :)

very fast flawless but one problem with picking marks of grace, it keeps missclicking and then spamming the click button. make it so it clicks on the marks of grace accurately and once, not 5 times and all times wrong.

talking about especially this spot: http://i.imgur.com/952mXXE.png. rest works fine
I will sort this out, thanks for the feedback, and thank you for the review much appreciated!

awesome so far for a beta but one improvement i would highly recommend is for the bot to use middle mouse for turning the camera, it feels to bot like with arrow keys

also ive noticed it only turns camera one way

and on falador course it clicks the next object through the tall building

Last edited:
yes like above people said: improve camera rotation, also if possible make it random everytime. So it doesnt get into a pattern. Sometimes use the arrow key a bit move, sometimes less. Thanks.

polnivneach support please<3

your bot got me to 70. take responsibility.

///sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.