Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@antihero301 Again, the issue you're reporting is a client issue. The workaround for now, which has been posted, is to start the bot in fixed mode.

Was working fine before yesterdays update but now when it enters the altar room the character will stand there unable to move. I manually did the crafting and emptying the bags and it started up again teleporting to edge and running the path banking etc fine. Tried on two accounts on two altars the same problem even after re-installing and deleting caches. Think this is due to the new update yesterday.

Attachments

• Prime Abyss Runecrafting Beta 9-27 14-35-22.log
    70.9 KB · Views: 1
  • RuneMate 9-27 14-34-10.log
    456 bytes · Views: 0
Same issue with my character just standing at the altar, was at cosmic altar, entered and didn't move.

Was working fine before yesterdays update but now when it enters the altar room the character will stand there unable to move. I manually did the crafting and emptying the bags and it started up again teleporting to edge and running the path banking etc fine. Tried on two accounts on two altars the same problem even after re-installing and deleting caches. Think this is due to the new update yesterday.

Same issue with my character just standing at the altar, was at cosmic altar, entered and didn't move.
Yo, sorry I didn't get any notifications. Jagex changed the stance ID again (they do this quite often). It'll be fixed in the next update.

also getting this

Working smoothly at a few different altars, however, ive noticed that after unloading rune pouches it tries to re-position itself (without actually moving) with a click on the minimap before crafting the second load of essence. Very bot-like. I dont remember it doing this in previous working versions about a month ago or so.

Great for a free bot. Seems like it's only banking at one booth in Edge for nats? Also would be nice if there was some sort of antipoison support

The switch to 'free' messed everything up. I am unable to start the bot. Stoked for when the paid version comes though.

The code hasn't been touched in months
I was thinking you took out functionally for the free bot and would release a paid version. I am unable to choose options for getting into the inner circle of the abyss

Y9iVPZy

also, i am only able to start up the bot for a second before it shuts down.

The options for food and energy potions are empty fields.

I 100% am going to and am looking forward to your paid version of this bot. Just wanted to let you know its broken for me. Maybe its just me.

RobinPC updated Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE with a new update entry:

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE v2.0.13 Released!

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE updated to v2.0.13.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was thinking you took out functionally for the free bot and would release a paid version. I am unable to choose options for getting into the inner circle of the abyss

Y9iVPZy

also, i am only able to start up the bot for a second before it shuts down.

The options for food and energy potions are empty fields.

I 100% am going to and am looking forward to your paid version of this bot. Just wanted to let you know its broken for me. Maybe its just me.
Try now! It works on my machine : )

Having the same issue as ajames. Havent used in a few weeks, but would love to try again and give feedback where i can.

Hi :) awesome bot! even fixed my runepouch! but.. how do it teleport out of the altar? I got my glory equipt and olso tried having it my inventory, but it just stand at the altar.. :)

Apparently not free anymore. Tried a few weeks ago and it said i had ran out of 3 hours of free usage this week, and now about 2 weeks later I still am out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.