Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer
Well, that's what I think, maybe you could make it more expensive like 30-40 dollars?
One time charges aren't going to be a thing at RuneMate. You pay for what you use, this means you can try a premium bot and if you don't like it you haven't spent a lot of money. It also means that if you use it more than the average user the developer gets compensated accordingly. It's a very fair system.

One time charges aren't going to be a thing at RuneMate. You pay for what you use, this means you can try a premium bot and if you don't like it you haven't spent a lot of money. It also means that if you use it more than the average user the developer gets compensated accordingly. It's a very fair system.
Oh well, it was worth a try.

I'm noticing a few betting obvious moves here, I've aggravated about 2 frost dragons and then running towards another dragon to attack it.. then running away to loot bones and the follows to attack a new frost dragon.

May I suggest a gui also as it's doing deflect flicks but I have no prayer potions.

This will all be fixed in the next version.

For higher levels, support for super antifires, magic notepaper, and unicorn?
Super anti fires will be supported among release, unicorns and magic notepaper will come at a later date.
What about yak scroll support?
You will be able to use a yak but only for a bob, the scroll support will come at a later date.

Just to tickle you guys pickles, loot/h reached 153/h at the end of the run.
0mmPdoP.png

Now the paint is fully functional

AGLAIxL.png

Last edited:
Gets stuck trying to Tele to the Port, will do it, then do it over and over, any idea to fix this?

Would 90's in combats be efficient with this script? I heard frosts are good exp, was thinking of getting rapiers if thats the case, just in it for the exp

Would 90's in combats be efficient with this script? I heard frosts are good exp, was thinking of getting rapiers if thats the case, just in it for the exp

you will get atleast 1m/h+ and atleast 90kxp/h.

Ah, then the exp wasnt too good, guess ill stick to hellhounds or waterfiends, thanks for the reply though, im sure i will use this script in the future for some extra money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.