Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else still having the teleport problem?

For anyone that is having the teleportation error cloud has asked me to ask you guys to turn off your Solomons store teleport animations.

For anyone that is having the teleportation error cloud has asked me to ask you guys to turn off your Solomons store teleport animations.
If that is the issue cloud will create a patch for the teleportation so it will work with all teleporting animations.

If that is the issue cloud will create a patch for the teleportation so it will work with all teleporting animations.
That fixed it, who would have guessed

Also, How does looting work? I have Pickup dbones and min item to be 10k but it leaves them on the ground.

im having trouble looting the bones anything specific im supposed to be doing. i used the options but if someone could plz explain thanks.

im having trouble looting the bones anything specific im supposed to be doing. i used the options but if someone could plz explain thanks.

As stated in the V1.0.1(SOON TO COME) this is due to you not having summoning enabled.

Does this support magic notepaper yet?

One day, i think barrows/chaotic repairs are more important.

Not really sure how to get this bot going. It withdraws all my recommended items and doesn't do anything after that but sit at bank.

Not really sure how to get this bot going. It withdraws all my recommended items and doesn't do anything after that but sit at bank.

Select the items that you want to use in the gui. Select the category -> Select the Item -> Select the amount -> then press add.

Select the items that you want to use in the gui. Select the category -> Select the Item -> Select the amount -> then press add.

I added all with my food and potions to the gui, but then it withdraws from the bank and then just sits there. It withdraws my swordfish, super antifire, prayer potions, and the falador tab.

I added all with my food and potions to the gui, but then it withdraws from the bank and then just sits there. It withdraws my swordfish, super antifire, prayer potions, and the falador tab.

Look in the patch notes for V1.0.1, it clearly states that the bot currently will not work unless you have turned on summoning. It will be patched in the next version.

Look in the patch notes for V1.0.1, it clearly states that the bot currently will not work unless you have turned on summoning. It will be patched in the next version.

Sorry for the hassle on my part, man! I'll definitely give it try now. Thanks, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.