Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
7dfae1f29f.jpg

It keeps clicking Port Sarim home teleport, so I just paused so it could send me to Port Sarim. When I got into the dungeon it just downed all of my super antifire potions lol!

It keeps clicking Port Sarim home teleport, so I just paused so it could send me to Port Sarim. When I got into the dungeon it just downed all of my super antifire potions lol!

I think you should read over the thread. As for the super anti fire potions i havent tested them yet and yes it is possible that they could be bugged.

Disable any Solomon teleports if you are using it.

This.

I think you should read over the thread. As for the super anti fire potions i havent tested them yet and yes it is possible that they could be bugged.

This.

Alright, thank you again :oops:. Is there a specific setup you use that that you're willing to share with me?

Alright, thank you again :oops:. Is there a specific setup you use that that you're willing to share with me?

I generally just use full bandos armour and bandos god sword, prayer pots x2, standard antifires pots x1, super strength pot x1, spirit terror bird x1, 15 monkfish and a falador tele tab. Protect against range or magic(quick prayer).

posting hourly updates as we go on until I hit the 24 hour proggy mark.
2774677eeb.png

Game session ended :(
637b2200ef.jpg
637b2200ef.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you were already thinking this, but it'd be cool if you added the option to loot sharks

great script but would be better if detecting and attackind dragons are faster

Status
Not open for further replies.