Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

caught a ban today for about 2 hrs with breaks and afk time. not exactly sure what would have caused it but was watching it the whole time

Primate
Bot doesn't do special attacks on last phase. It wields spec gear while the nightmare is not targetable after killing the sleepwalkers, and then switches to basic gear.
definitely should, unless you're using blowpipe specs for sleepwalkers and you're below that threshold

Great bot, however running into issues while changing gear loadouts. It still brings the old gear that isnt needed leading to less space for food/pots.

Primate
Great bot, however running into issues while changing gear loadouts. It still brings the old gear that isnt needed leading to less space for food/pots.
means you have it in one of your loadouts still

is there any chance support could be added for the 'main equipment' using a soulreaper axe? as the special can be used per stack and restores health back. (adding a seperate 'use special' for the axe) and the 'restore at POH' option does not seem to be working :( .
This would be amazing, thank you for your hard work <3

Last edited:
This bot breaks when using the inquis mace. I have 3 other bots using bludgeon and all work flawlessly. As soon as you use inquis mace it takes so much damage. My friend is also having the same issue.

Primate
This bot breaks when using the inquis mace. I have 3 other bots using bludgeon and all work flawlessly. As soon as you use inquis mace it takes so much damage. My friend is also having the same issue.
placebo, me and many others use the mace without any problems