Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

spa

Its working almost flawlessly now. Only problem is it seems to flick prayer one tick too early on one of the first few attacks of each phase. It can get 1 kill trips with enough food but because of this it takes like 200ish avoidable damage each kill.

Most recent update has fixed a lot of the bugs like getting stuck in loops however during the fight seems to take significantly more damage, by either flicking prayer with bad timing or not praying at all in some instances taking large damage hits.

Most recent update has fixed a lot of the bugs like getting stuck in loops however during the fight seems to take significantly more damage, by either flicking prayer with bad timing or not praying at all in some instances taking large damage hits.
This just got fixed

runs perfectly up until the kill is over, hovers over loot and sits until i manually pick it up, then it restarts the kill process. have done a few runs and it keeps doing this with the status "looting -x-"

Primate
runs perfectly up until the kill is over, hovers over loot and sits until i manually pick it up, then it restarts the kill process. have done a few runs and it keeps doing this with the status "looting -x-"
disable ground items plugin

Why delete my review and then update and not even fix it. Just don't auto deposit runes from the rune pouch so you can use elemental spells. Why add an option to bring rune pouch when it takes the runes out of it?

Since todays update also bot has died to ground attacks 3 times in a row..... I'm assuming don't use it today..... same settings as I had yesterday for ~18 kc 1717349418645.png

Hey mate, seems to miss tick prayers sometimes and take alot of damage. Doesn't pray melee

Last edited: