Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phosani's Nightmare Mate

it works perfectly during the fight and loots everything and runs to the boss fine. The only issue i encounter is that when it uses home tele it just sits outside portal and doesn't do anything until i manually enter house and then it redoes everything and yes i have checked that enable break/stopping is unchecked

Primate
it works perfectly during the fight and loots everything and runs to the boss fine. The only issue i encounter is that when it uses home tele it just sits outside portal and doesn't do anything until i manually enter house and then it redoes everything and yes i have checked that enable break/stopping is unchecked
set your home teleport to go inside the house

ive been having issues with the bot causing unhandling issues without throwing a crash report, and just ending the bot, it will die and then the bot closes instantly without warning at my spawn point. im not sure whats going on with it but at this point i cant even begin to imagine how much ive spent to this bot randomly closing without a warning or issue. it is a great bot and works great but im not sure whats causing my issue

Hi I keep getting stuck on the final phase of PNM. It all goes super smoothly till then. When it spawns with 150hp I take roughly 52 ho of damage immediately then either die whilst eating or wondering around taking 15hp damage from caused by the sleep walkers whilst eating. I'm not sure what to do here as my setup appears fine and is aligned with the guides and videos. Any support would be great.

Last edited:
Primate
Hi I keep getting stuck on the final phase of PNM. It all goes super smoothly till then. When it spawns with 150hp I take roughly 52 ho of damage immediately then either die whilst eating or wondering around taking 15hp damage from caused by the sleep walkers whilst eating. I'm not sure what to do here as my setup appears fine and is aligned with the guides and videos. Any support would be great.

Josh
is your blowpipe on rapid for sleepwalkers?

Hi my blowpipe is set to long range for the sleepers. Should state that when in the last phase i don't appear to attack any of the sleepwalkers. Will try setting to rapid and trying again.

Running in to a bit of a problem. As far as I can tell my set up has not changed and i have no runelite plugins in bar GPU acceleration. The bot is fine taking the shield down on the first phase but now gets stuck in mage set up for the totems but without actually attacking them the player just stands there swapping to the correct spell etc. I've checked and my only mage set up is for totems so not sure what is going on.

Thanks.

Issue after new release keeps repeat teleporting to Slepe via the Medallion. With the statement that its traversing to the pool. No apparent way to break the the cycle cleared inventories etc, starting the fight nothing appears to have changed in my set up since it was working the day before.

The bot is broken at the moment, I think. During the Desperation Phase the bot keeps trying to attack the sleepwalkers that does 15 damage upon reaching the Nightmare. It keep having the player attack the sleepwalker and the character run into the black hole and die. Died over 10 times and gave up. Never had this problem before.

Primate
The bot is broken at the moment, I think. During the Desperation Phase the bot keeps trying to attack the sleepwalkers that does 15 damage upon reaching the Nightmare. It keep having the player attack the sleepwalker and the character run into the black hole and die. Died over 10 times and gave up. Never had this problem before.

put your blowpipe on rapid