Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Noble Revenants [SALE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot Author
Bing Bong submitted a new resource:

Noble Revenants [SALE] - Rustle up those Revenants.

** Setup instructions **
- When using Looting Bag - Click "Settings" and then select "Don't put supplies into the looting bag.".
- On your bracelet of Ethereum, I would advise that you turn the bracelet to absorb ether that is looted.
- Make sure you have spare ether + bracelet of Ethereum (uncharged) in your bank if you die.
- Select your settings and hit start.

** Supports **
- Crash protection, will hop if players exceed X amount + if other players beat you to an NPC, will...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot Author
What kind of stats and equipment/items would you recommend as the minimum for running this bot?

I would atleast recommend a rune c bow or MSB but haven't tried for stats overall, I don't think it would matter much as long as you have the supplies to fund for it.

Can you add support for the 'Protect item' prayer being activated 100% of the time, especially for accounts wearing Avaris for the skull?

As well as other prayers like Eagle Eye and the other variants for range/mele/mage buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.