Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Noble Revenants [SALE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets stuck while banking and trying to top off ammo. Have amount set to 300 and it will sit there and withdrawal enough to get back to 300, then deposit it back and withdrawal again. Endlessly looping through this.

Bot Author
It gets stuck while banking and trying to top off ammo. Have amount set to 300 and it will sit there and withdrawal enough to get back to 300, then deposit it back and withdrawal again. Endlessly looping through this.

Can you send me a video of this happening with your settings aswell please?

Also I would need to see logs please, you can report this to my discord server
  1. Join the BB & Noble Bots Discord Server!

Hey, you're right that my rating was not constructive and I apologize for that. Just got frustrated when it kept having issues no matter what I did. Here's my list of issues so far.

For starters, have a high end pc with good internet, running with no plugins other than loot tracker and xp tracker. Using grand seed pod tele with both melee/range setups. Using Smart PK
-Very delayed pk detection. PK will log in, client will switch mode to escaping but will sometimes sit and finish the kill, loot and then tele.
-PK detection isn't reliable. Will sometimes not hop at all or try to run during pk. Sometimes will tele when no pker present
-Doesn't reliable hop sometimes after PK detection. I've watched it tele, then run back on same world and tele again over and over until I stopped the bot
-Has issue restocking ammunition. Will sometimes sit and withdrawal/deposit ammo continually until I stop the bot.
-As an iron, will attempt to loot other players loot and just sits there and spam clicks it
-World hop when multiple people are present doesn't work very well sometimes. It will hop sometimes when people just run through and then not hop when sitting in a world getting no kills because the other players react faster.

I've had other small ones that I can't recall off the top of my head but will update as necessary with anything else.

It would be nice if it could prioritize certain worlds to hop to. I'm able to get into 1750 worlds which is generally where I'll start since caves are generally less crowded there. It will hop into no requirement worlds where the caves are full of players

Just sitting here watching it run. PKer logged in, teleblocked me and for some reason logged out after. It did not attempt to tele until well after getting teleblocked and even then, tried tele while teleblocked, it tried to tele with a ring of dueling past 20 wilderness despite having grand seed pod in inventory. Then proceeded to run to level 20 wilderness and run around while spamming tele on the ring despite still being teleblocked. It did this until the 2 and a half minutes expired and then teled and hopped. It wasn't in combat since it finished the one rev hobgoblin kill.

Then hopped to a different world and ran back to spot. Someone was there killing revs and once again tried to tele out using ring of dueling past 20 wild. It then ended up leaving ferox from a wrong entrance, and teled to castle wars before coming back to Ferox.
Just watched it drop its own vial from empty pot and then run back to loot it.

Not sure what can be done about all this but definitely some opportunities with this. I would love for it to work well.

Last thing because I'm stopping the bot because it's just wasting money. Just tele'd out for no reason, then tele'd to castle wars, then to Ferox, banked and hopped. Ran out to caves and someone was killing revs at hobglobins. Teled to grand tree, hopped, went out of the door, back in the door and then just sat there doing nothing

Last edited:
Bot Author
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.