Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Noble Revenants [SALE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot Author
Can you add support for the 'Protect item' prayer being activated 100% of the time, especially for accounts wearing Avaris for the skull?

As well as other prayers like Eagle Eye and the other variants for range/mele/mage buffs.

It should already do this when you first start the bot in the bank phase

I tried running it a little on an alt i have, here is my expierence.

Didn't make use of the burning amulet for rev pathing.
Withdrew an uncharged amulet of glory

Kept stopping on startup, i believe the issue is related to the equipment, the orange error would state something like "make sure you have enough equipment" I have extra bracelets and ether in the bank. (when i left equipment blank it would move past this step)

I have also had the bot move past this step after resetting the equipment and setting same equipment.

After Ferox tele, the bot runs out of the east side instead of the west side (closer to the cave entrance)

Bot tends to get stuck in a loop of escape teleing and world hopping and runs through a ton glory amulets. Could we have a preference to world hop instead of teleport?

Bot would really get into a tele loop when leaving the enclave as other people would be leaving the enclave

I was able to watch it fight for a little bit, attacking and looting seem'd good, the response to any other player in the wild is extremely quick/instant which is nice.

seems to be working really nicely now thanks!!

the burning amulet has a few options for teleports, and bandits is a nice one when doing the bottom section of the rev caves (demons, hobgoblins, orks etc) its about equidistance as the ferox walk, but more importantly, does not have any agility requirements to get to the location set.

Banking doesnt seem to be working properly, like the condition to know when to bank doesnt seem to trigger when it should, no food, no arrows, etc.

Looting bag condition to check if its open or not.

sometimes if the rev walks, i think the bot belives its dead, and begins the looting loop and it gets stuck doing one attack picking an arrow up, doing another attack, this probably isnt an issue for most accounts with ava's. *edit* this might be related to when the bracelet runs out of charges. < this looks to be true.

I would love to see a "loot bag threshold" / "loot per trip" for when to bank as a setting, especially since there is now a none option for anti-pk (which im very thankful for.)

Its combat functions seem great, and looting as well, im glad its picking up my arrows

sometimes these revs move closer to you, maybe building an array of the locations it has been detected at, the one you are interacting with, and after the kill, loot everything within a 2 tile radius of the npc's locations. (for better arrow pickup)

or if no npc's are detected, instead of idling, pickup all the loot within a 10 tile radius

Last edited:
Bot Author

the burning amulet has a few options for teleports, and bandits is a nice one when doing the bottom section of the rev caves (demons, hobgoblins, orks etc) its about equidistance as the ferox walk, but more importantly, does not have any agility requirements to get to the location set.

Banking doesnt seem to be working properly, like the condition to know when to bank doesnt seem to trigger when it should, no food, no arrows, etc.

sometimes if the rev walks, i think the bot belives its dead, and begins the looting loop and it gets stuck doing one attack picking an arrow up, doing another attack, this probably isnt an issue for most accounts with ava's. *edit* this might be related to when the bracelet runs out of charges. < this looks to be true.

I would love to see a "loot bag threshold" / "loot per trip" for when to bank as a setting, especially since there is now a none option for anti-pk (which im very thankful for.)

Its combat functions seem great, and looting as well, im glad its picking up my arrows

sometimes these revs move closer to you, maybe building an array of the locations it has been detected at, the one you are interacting with, and after the kill, loot everything within a 2 tile radius of the npc's locations. (for better arrow pickup)

or if no npc's are detected, instead of idling, pickup all the loot within a 10 tile radius

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this.

In regards to the looting within a 10 tile radius, that's going to be very tricky for support on ironman which I'm not willing to have headaches over, I won't be able to support that feature for this particular bot. Since it isn't instanced and ironmen on this platform are toxic.

I completely understand lol.

I ran it with baby sitting yesterday and made about 400-500k profit, about to run it again.

I did have a question, does the bot recognize the qty of arrows equipped, and will it refill to that qty during banking or a death, or is it a set amount?

edit - made another mill (got the ancient totem drop) Was hoping to see it bank after but it continued to kill more revs.

Last edited:
Bot Author
I completely understand lol.

I ran it with baby sitting yesterday and made about 400-500k profit, about to run it again.

I did have a question, does the bot recognize the qty of arrows equipped, and will it refill to that qty during banking or a death, or is it a set amount?

edit - made another mill (got the ancient totem drop) Was hoping to see it bank after but it continued to kill more revs.

It will do it when it fully runs out, It withdraws 250 currently if there is no arrows equipped, however, I can make this customised to the user (you).

As of the loot, there is no check for price value at the moment, it only checks if the looting bag is full, if so, then head to bank. I will make changes to gather the total price though.

It will do it when it fully runs out, It withdraws 250 currently if there is no arrows equipped, however, I can make this customised to the user (you).

As of the loot, there is no check for price value at the moment, it only checks if the looting bag is full, if so, then head to bank. I will make changes to gather the total price though.

Thanks, i'll run it some more later tonight or tomorrow when i have some time, even a built in a timer of ~20 mins to bank at for each trip. deposit loot, resupply arrows and food, uncharge the bracelet, deposit the excess ether and charge the bracelet back to 75-150 or whatever amount, make sure the amulets and rings have at least one charge left etc, etc.

Pretty sure this bot has made me close to 1.5-2m in gold so far. Thank you.

Bot Author
Bing Bong updated Noble Revenants with a new update entry:

Noble Revenants v1.1.9 Released!

Noble Revenants updated to v1.1.9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Most of this has been issued / fixed / added.

There is an update currently awaiting too but nothing major, just slight changes but the live version currently works spot on, I was running it all night, with a record of 2 deaths and a few rares, sadly nothing too expensive but the bot seems to be working really well at the moment.

I do however need to look into if you're wearing an avarice, on death, it will not re-equip it due to the chat box that tells you it gives you a skull, that's something I need to look into but not had chance to get round to it yet, but shouldn't take me long to implement that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On the next update that's awaiting, I have added the averice to be equipped - handles the chat dialogue for you.

Looking forward to checking it out sometime this week!

I did have a friend tell me a good escape plan, if mage =>79, bring an entangle sack or runes, entangle the attacker, walk to their coords, hop/log. This works well when you are tele-blocked.

Entangle lasts 14.4 seconds, and the logout timer for recent combat is 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.