Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
conceit.JPG

Engineer
I went ahead and updated the bot to function properly again as of today (January 29th). This was a special case and will not be a reoccurring situation, nor am I the maintainer/developer of this bot. No new functionality has or will be added by me.

easily triggered ✌
I went ahead and updated the bot to function properly again as of today (January 29th). This was a special case and will not be a reoccurring situation, nor am I the maintainer/developer of this bot. No new functionality has or will be added by me.
uh... pog

Poggers :D

Working really well for me so far. Averaging 4 mins or so on low small level floors (<15) with no mistakes so far.

Engineer
I recommend setting your binds manually as you level up and gradually adjusting them allowing you to use the best armor you have available and get the best experience rates.

So this gets stuck a lot to be honest... You need to consistently look to make sure its not stuck and unable to form a party. additionally, it will get stuck at times when trying to eat and you have to restart to entire bot for it to proceed with the floor.. This can be a huge issue as you can be stuck in the dung for quite some time being idle...

So this gets stuck a lot to be honest... You need to consistently look to make sure its not stuck and unable to form a party. additionally, it will get stuck at times when trying to eat and you have to restart to entire bot for it to proceed with the floor.. This can be a huge issue as you can be stuck in the dung for quite some time being idle...
so i have not run into the issue of it not being able to form a party, and ive run it 1-95 dg so far, make sure ur game view is un-obstructed and the inventory is completely visible in the dung

I too am getting stuck outside the dung. The bot forms a party, minigames tab pops up, the bot clicks the dung enterence, then it gets stuck. It will not always click past the box that says "enter dungeon".

This happened first on Floor 31. i completed floors 42-44 fine, then reset progress. The script completed Floors 1-30 for me with no problems before starting to get stuck outside of dung forming party now. I manually enter dungeon, turn back on, works well

Last edited:
I too am getting stuck outside the dung. The bot forms a party, minigames tab pops up, the bot clicks the dung enterence, then it gets stuck. It will not always click past the box that says "enter dungeon".

This happened first on Floor 31. i completed floors 42-44 fine, then reset progress. The script completed Floors 1-30 for me with no problems before starting to get stuck outside of dung forming party now. I manually enter dungeon, turn back on, works well
Todays update on rs3 changed something with the dg interfaces resulting in this error, Pray cloud will update it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.