Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bot does not recognize this boss and then abandons floor Plane-freezer Lakhrahnaz
It recognizes it, that's why it leaves the floor.
I have an idea for countering any bug/issue the bot has since it's still a WIP. I feel that you should implement a function that allows the bot to leave the dungeon if it cannot complete any action under 1 minute :D
I've had this thought before, but even some puzzles take more than a minute to solve.
Suspicious grooves still not functioning properly: tries to target the furthest row before the first...
Stomp: has difficulties with the time limit (was tryign to kill it for 26minutes): i suggest gathering 2 crystals and positioning the player in front of one crystal, wait for the next wave and start from there on(without gathering new crystals), especially for the red crystals
Suspicious grooves is being worked on, pretty sure I've silently disabled it recently.
Stomp is also being worked on, and I thought of the same solution, and will most likely use it.

Niche bots at your disposal
It recognizes it, that's why it leaves the floor.

I've had this thought before, but even some puzzles take more than a minute to solve.

Suspicious grooves is being worked on, pretty sure I've silently disabled it recently.
Stomp is also being worked on, and I thought of the same solution, and will most likely use it.

great! I just looked at the update log and saw you improved suspicious grooves :), making it 'smarter'

Bugs I have found:
1. Keeps clicking "repair door" even though the skill requirement isn't met
2. Follow the leader -> bot runs straight to the door
3. Leaves the dungeon during the middle of the run...?

gets stuck on the "push/pull the statue" puzzles and sometimes stands in front of "puzzle door" and and does anothing :(

Bugs I have found:
1. Keeps clicking "repair door" even though the skill requirement isn't met
2. Follow the leader -> bot runs straight to the door
3. Leaves the dungeon during the middle of the run...?
1. Could you give me an exact copy of the failure message next time it happens.
2. Noted, I'll look into it.
3. What settings?

Figured i'd do some dung botting again, but with the newer version, the bot crashes allot due to class not found error. I guess this is for unsupported puzzles?

(Should be visible in the crash report messages)

led

When it entered this room it ran over to the rock it was supposed to mine but then tried to click to open the door before it was ready and i had to intervene to move the statue. Screenshot

Figured i'd do some dung botting again, but with the newer version, the bot crashes allot due to class not found error. I guess this is for unsupported puzzles?

(Should be visible in the crash report messages)
No, that's because a spelling mistake in the RM API was fixed, resulting in the old class being removed, and I hadn't pushed anything to deal with that.

Bug: monolith room

Doesn't traverse to next room after finishing the charging process, also when backtracking it stops in this room while status says: interacting with ... door

Bug: monolith room

Doesn't traverse to next room after finishing the charging process, also when backtracking it stops in this room while status says: interacting with ... door
Hmm, is this a one off or is it reproducible? Does the map show the room as the monolith room or as a standard room?

Hmm, is this a one off or is it reproducible? Does the map show the room as the monolith room or as a standard room?
I noticed it twice, but I don't follow the bot that often. (Sometimes I get remarkable slow exp rates, possibly due to the standing still in this room)
It is consistent during that dungeon run tho. When i manually continue to the next door/Room, the bot will continue progressing and when backtracking, should it pass through this room, it again stands still and says: interacting with ...door.

I'll try to check if bot recognizes the room on the map-ui. (But I guess it does, as it does solve the puzzle (kills the ghosts))

Last edited:
check update log in the bot! He has also mentioned he is working on finishing the last few bosses in the next weeks!

more bug reports:
room: labyrinth(with the yellow force fields and chest in the middle)
problem: room recognized as standard, when key is in the center continuously tries to grab key.=troubleeeeee

EDIT: identical problem with room with blocks that need to be pushed to the multiple color 'drains' and which then have to be dyed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.