Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abides
Kudos for this @SlashnHax and congrats on the release! Impressive handling of the Icefiend boss as well - was pleasantly surprised when I got this boss.

To clarify, only C4 is supported right now? I looked through the update log and I wasn't able to ascertain for sure if C6 is supported. I tried to run it a few times on C6, and it didn't ever get past "Classifying Dungeon" - which is an issue I have had running it on C4 as well. Is there a way to manually "kick" it past this point? Once it starts it seems to run fine.

Also, I know you are working on core functionality updates right now, but I thought it might be a good idea to add Regeneration support at some point; this would allow for some "cheap" healing, which would help prevent deaths. It may also be a good idea to have the bot click on the backpack first thing; from what I have observed the Party interface comes up at the beginning of every dungeon, which prevents the bot from ever seeing the Inventory, and ultimately making it unable to eat. I am not certain for sure how the mechanics of the bot work (if it will, at some point, click it) but I do know that I have checked on it and had multiple deaths, and it was still on the party interface.

All-in-all though, this is absolutely brilliant!

Last edited:
Kudos for this @SlashnHax and congrats on the release! Impressive handling of the Icefiend boss as well - was pleasantly surprised when I got this boss.

To clarify, only C4 is supported right now? I looked through the update log and I wasn't able to ascertain for sure if C6 is supported. I tried to run it a few times on C6, and it didn't ever get past "Classifying Dungeon" - which is an issue I have had running it on C4 as well. Is there a way to manually "kick" it past this point? Once it starts it seems to run fine.

Also, I know you are working on core functionality updates right now, but I thought it might be a good idea to add Regeneration support at some point; this would allow for some "cheap" healing, which would help prevent deaths. It may also be a good idea to have the bot click on the backpack first thing; from what I have observed the Party interface comes up at the beginning of every dungeon, which prevents the bot from ever seeing the Inventory, and ultimately making it unable to eat. I am not certain for sure how the mechanics of the bot work (if it will, at some point, click it) but I do know that I have checked on it and had multiple deaths, and it was still on the party interface.

All-in-all though, this is absolutely brilliant! I
C6 is supported, I derped and had it have 6 selected before adding the listeners, meaning it would act as if no complexities were supported.

As for the failure to eat, that's currently a client issue I'm pretty sure, Inventory interaction breaks in certain circumstances on RS3, and being in combat seems to fulfill those.

I do plan on tracking deaths and making the bot leave a dungeon it dies too many times to though, most likely by using the death counter interface.

Abides
From what I could tell it looks like the Plane-freezer boss is bugged - the bot just spam clicks the SW corner of the room, and the dialogue said "Clicking Guardian door". I paused it and completed the dungeon manually. I'll keep an eye out to see if it was an isolated incident.

Also - it gets stuck on "Walking to Gluttonous behemoth room" after fighting that boss. It ends the dungeon properly, but doesn't start the next one and displays that same message in the bot dialogue. I manually left the dungeon and it took back over and is back to functioning properly.

Also also - I have discovered how to bypass the "Classifying Dungeon" error. The bot will not start unless the Party interface is open. If you click on the Equipment page it will take over and right click the Kinship ring and open that interface, and then begin properly. If the Party interface doesn't ever open, then it will not move past "Classifying Dungeon"

Last edited:
@SlashnHax Watched it finish its first dungeon (C6 Floor 11) and it went exactly as expected for rushing. Going to keep watch over it and see how the harder level's go.

I'm currently testing it and I found couple things that you make take them into your considerations..
-at runebound behemoth, it doesn't deactivate all the traps at once then continue to the boss, it deactivates a trap, then waits for the boss to hit the char then counter attack, then looking for another once.. that makes the boss buffed all the time.
- around 60% of eating while in combat doesn't happen. "specially in bosses"
- it doesn't use thresholds and ultimates. "I tried melee"
- right click options and looting sometimes fail.
but bot itself runes so smooth and charm, I'm expecting this script to be legendary!

Please don't mind the low tokens/hour.
5a110b4d6a2689ccb1de8a5bf1bb136b.png

EDIT: Had a weird issue come up. It started a new level (25 C6) but didn't generate a new map which seemed to greatly impact the ability to figure out that doors had obstacles in front of them (rocks, wood, etc). I just manually completed the level and it picked back up from there.

Oh btw everyone, this wasn't really meant for release, I just decided that I'd leave it up for a bit when Cloud pranked me by reversing my prank. So there are a tonne of issues and inefficiencies.
If anybody here has an issue and is familiar with GitHub Issues, feel free to create one here. Issues · slashnhax/nano-dungeoneering · GitHub

I'm currently testing it and I found couple things that you make take them into your considerations..
-at runebound behemoth, it doesn't deactivate all the traps at once then continue to the boss, it deactivates a trap, then waits for the boss to hit the char then counter attack, then looking for another once.. that makes the boss buffed all the time.
- around 60% of eating while in combat doesn't happen. "specially in bosses"
- it doesn't use thresholds and ultimates. "I tried melee"
- right click options and looting sometimes fail.
but bot itself runes so smooth and charm, I'm expecting this script to be legendary!
Yeah RuneBound Behemoth isn't optimized, I only added combat style detection a few days ago, but it should be optimized soonTM

Thresholds and Ultimates aren't supported at the moment, but they should be simple to implement

Please don't mind the low tokens/hour.
5a110b4d6a2689ccb1de8a5bf1bb136b.png

EDIT: Had a weird issue come up. It started a new level (25 C6) but didn't generate a new map which seemed to greatly impact the ability to figure out that doors had obstacles in front of them (rocks, wood, etc). I just manually completed the level and it picked back up from there.
Most likely caused by the last change I made, I'll revert that and repush, and then work locally on it until I find a stable solution for the change I want to make.

-Suspicious grooves issue: it tries to investigate all the grooves even if it managed to find the one without the traps.
-levers puzzle: it left it, didn't even try to pull the levers. I guess its not supported yet.
-The symmetrical statues puzzle: I don't actually know the name of this puzzle, but I'm talking about this one :D
Screenshot
it identified the room as a standard room Screenshot , boot keeps trying to open the door while not solving the puzzle. I guess the same happened with the levers mentioned above.

bug: bot got stuck on enigmatic hoardstalker
Yeah, it's a little hard to code all of the riddles without personally experiencing them. I'd need to know the name of the item and the riddle, preferable screenshotted.

-Suspicious grooves issue: it tries to investigate all the grooves even if it managed to find the one without the traps.
-levers puzzle: it left it, didn't even try to pull the levers. I guess its not supported yet.
-The symmetrical statues puzzle: I don't actually know the name of this puzzle, but I'm talking about this one :D
Screenshot
it identified the room as a standard room Screenshot , boot keeps trying to open the door while not solving the puzzle. I guess the same happened with the levers mentioned above.
Suspicious grooves is acting as it's currently meant to.
Levers is unimplemented, it should leave the room.
Statues, I assume there was a bit of lag and the statues didn't load in during identification, hmmm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And that's what I used as the base, but the riddles they supply don't 100% match the in game text. I modified the checking to match in most cases, but there are some cases where it still won't match.
Ah I see, will do my best to find broken puzzles/riddles and forward them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.