Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the error when trying to open the inventory to eat food? I've seen it repeatedly happening recently, not sure if it's just on your side or the client side as I haven't been able to recreate it with another bot. It will display 'Eating X' on the bot status and repeatedly click the 'Inventory' icon whether thats on the legacy interface or on the eoc one.

What's up with the error when trying to open the inventory to eat food? I've seen it repeatedly happening recently, not sure if it's just on your side or the client side as I haven't been able to recreate it with another bot. It will display 'Eating X' on the bot status and repeatedly click the 'Inventory' icon whether thats on the legacy interface or on the eoc one.
Afaik it's a bug with inventory interaction while in combat on RS3, @auxi was having issues with potions.

My eating is nothing special, just food.interact("Eat")

Is it an exception, or just a bug?

Niche bots at your disposal
Bugg(?) report
On boss: plane freezer, it tries to leave dungeon instead of fighting it.
I had it with a certain puzzle too, don't remember, I'll try to keep up with what I see.

(Not trying to be blunt: just posting some observations)

I just moved my inventory out to always be visible for the time being which seems to fix the food eating.

irs

Can't wait for this to be stable and work flawless for hours :D :D

Excellent work @SlashnHax ! I noticed an issue on floor 4 C6. It is continuously clicking on a door which it does not have the appropriate key for. Good thing I was babysitting XD Would have gotten banned lmao. Even after manually getting another key for another room, it still goes back to that particular room :/

Last edited:
Screenshot_17.jpg

Here's a little prog, I had to stop it couple times because when the bot is doing a puzzle, it ignores the attacking mobs, those mobs interrupt the bot's actions, and bot won't do the puzzle nor kill the mobs.

View attachment 2088

Here's a little prog, I had to stop it couple times because when the bot is doing a puzzle, it ignores the attacking mobs, those mobs interrupt the bot's actions, and bot won't do the puzzle nor kill the mobs.
Which puzzle? Or should it kill all hostile enemies for all puzzles in your opinion?

I just moved my inventory out to always be visible for the time being which seems to fix the food eating.
That's interesting. Thanks for the info.

Excellent work @SlashnHax ! I noticed an issue on floor 4 C6. It is continuously clicking on a door which it does not have the appropriate key for. Good thing I was babysitting XD Would have gotten banned lmao. Even after manually getting another key for another room, it still goes back to that particular room :/
Did the status say that it was a key door or a standard door?

Bugg(?) report
On boss: plane freezer, it tries to leave dungeon instead of fighting it.
I had it with a certain puzzle too, don't remember, I'll try to keep up with what I see.

(Not trying to be blunt: just posting some observations)
Mainly because they aren't 100% implemented.

Which puzzle? Or should it kill all hostile enemies for all puzzles in your opinion?

That's interesting. Thanks for the info.
Oh sry my bad, it's Poltergeist. I had only problems with this one so far. but in my opinion, I suggest killing all enemies in the puzzle rooms for more confidence.
Please don't take me wrong,I'm posting a lot of observations because I believe that this project is going to be something huge and I loved it. ^_^

Last edited:
More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
Doesn't seem to pick up weapons and equip them?
Am i doing something wrong?

Sexual, an actual bit of wee came out when I saw this released

yeah, misses food, doesn't eat, shame and clicks in random places, waits at times. obv a beta but just thought i'd give a bit of feedback

Abides
@Cloud I can confirm that eating works in combat.

@SlashnHax there is still an "interesting" scenario where the bot will not actually eat, even with the update. In order for the bot to begin the floor properly, it must be on the Party menu. If you don't manually open the Inventory, then it will remain on the Party screen throughout the duration of the floor - which will prevent the bot from eating. Once you toggle it manually, everything works as it should until the next floor, which begins on the Party menu again.

Last edited:
Did the status say that it was a key door or a standard door?

Mainly because they aren't 100% implemented.
The status said that is was a Key Door. Sometimes it will happen with "Puzzle Door" as well. Also, seems to struggle with the skinweaver boss (I think that's the name lol...the one with the skeletons and having to block the tunnels)

also just unequipped my 2h and was punching the lum icefiend, lol

I had to re-equip it but it died 3 times as it ran into the corner twice as caught the hits

Status
Not open for further replies.