Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Monkey Wintertodt Solo [BETA]

Last edited:
when the snowfall comes, it steps out then right back into it and always takes damage. Also is a bit buggy and I manually need to start all 4 pillars at the beginning of my runs. few other issues like idling without doing anything. This def has potential but needs work

Hey @letsbet11 thanks for the feedback! I can't fix what I don't know about, so I appreciate people taking the time to reach out and provide feedback. I am aware of it attempting to path through a hazard zone for the falling snow. It shouldn't do this every time though maybe it's more common than I witnessed in my own testing? Originally I had it implemented where it would always stay in the safe spot when there was a hazard. However, this looks really weird as if it was anywhere close to the hazard it would stop whatever it was doing and move to the safe spot. I changed the logic to only move out of the hazard area instead with the intention of modifying the pathing to check for hazards before it moves. Unfortunately that is quite the complicated change. I could change it so it won't initiate any new actions while a hazard is present though. That will make it react slower and look like a short break. I've noticed that a lot of higher HP people are trying this bot though, and I think that tradeoff would be worth it to save the massive hits they take.

I sent you a DM asking about the specifics of the starting 4 pillar sequence. That should work fine, I'd love if you could provide me a logs and/or a video of what happens from the point it enters the wintertodt game area.

When you mention "idling without doing anything" could you give me more specifics? It intentionally idles if it has a full inventory of kindling if the wintertodt energy is below 6%, or if it's dodging a breaking brazier, or a couple of other instances. How long is it idling? There are cases where after 9 ticks (5.4 seconds) of failing to interact with an object (for a wide variety of reasons) it will attempt a backup plan to navigate to the object. Maybe that's what's happening?

Sorry for the long response, just putting my musings on your feedback here. I look forward to hearing more details about your experience!

monkeywithkeyboard updated Monkey Wintertodt Solo [BETA] with a new update entry:

Monkey Wintertodt Solo [BETA] v0.3.0 Released!

Monkey Wintertodt Solo [BETA] updated to v0.3.0.

Changelog:
1. [Feature] Add option to eat to full at bank.
2. [Bugfix] Changed interaction logic to hopefully address low draw distance issues.
3. [Bugfix] Disable doing other actions while falling snow hazard present until I can fix the pathing. There's still a chance it paths into the hazard area, but it should reduce total damage taken over time.
4. [Bugfix] Disable fletch while moving until I have time to make it work properly.
5. [Config] Change default leave at health percentage and no food option to 20%

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Last edited: