Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MinnowFisher Pro

this script is absolutely flawless, ive caught well over 1 million minnows in a span of 5-6 days on and off, 6-8 hours a day. I only run the script while im awake and on my pc and it's great.

I noticed you randomized the selection for what pies to eat. Very nice touch!
This is not intended and is not random. Do not use pies until the next version is published as this "random pattern" is not random.

A recent update in Runemate changed a method I was using to sort the food and select the first food from selecting the first food to selecting the first food in the list.

*EDIT: A quick response from the Executives and they have approved the new update. so it should be eating in order again.

Last edited:
wait so is it safe now?
Yes, it was probably never unsafe. But it was something I personally would not trust and would not expect any of you to as well.

I am thinking about adding "advanced options" giving the user the opportunity to choose eating patterns, how often to eat, and various breaking options. But class just started so that will have to be in spring break :(

Yes, it was probably never unsafe. But it was something I personally would not trust and would not expect any of you to as well.

I am thinking about adding "advanced options" giving the user the opportunity to choose eating patterns, how often to eat, and various breaking options. But class just started so that will have to be in spring break :(

Those are some good ideas! So far only have had 2 accounts get banned using this bot. One because I forgot to turn on break handler and afk mode... and another because I was running it for almost 19 hours a day. I found the limit. 16 hours is just bellow pushing it from what I can see.

Those are some good ideas! So far only have had 2 accounts get banned using this bot. One because I forgot to turn on break handler and afk mode... and another because I was running it for almost 19 hours a day. I found the limit. 16 hours is just bellow pushing it from what I can see.
Ouch I'm sorry to hear that. I've had none banned and I sometimes goto 20 hours of usage per day. Is there any chance you did not have afk mode on during any of the botting sessions of these accounts? Bans are often, if not almost always, delayed and can happen upto a month after detection.

Ouch I'm sorry to hear that. I've had none banned and I sometimes goto 20 hours of usage per day. Is there any chance you did not have afk mode on during any of the botting sessions of these accounts? Bans are often, if not almost always, delayed and can happen upto a month after detection.

Nope that one time was the only time I ever did it and it was when I first started. I triple check now. However it was an account that had been banned already about a month ago so was probably under watch

And here ive been using this bot 6 hours a day, sometimes 8.. thinking im pushing the limits lol.
Absolutely love this bot though!
Thank you for making something that works, ive only found a few other bots on here that don't get me banned.

And here ive been using this bot 6 hours a day, sometimes 8.. thinking im pushing the limits lol.
Absolutely love this bot though!
Thank you for making something that works, ive only found a few other bots on here that don't get me banned.

What are the others lol!

Lude'in
What are the others lol!
Prime Fishing, Prime NMZ, and Regal Mining Lite so far have worked wonders on my accounts,
However Minnows seems to be the least bannable way of gold-farming in the game.

I find if you hard bot gold-farm methods you will be banned very fast, but botting solely for EXP not GP will take a long time to get banned. IMO.

Also 10-14H/Day on your Minnow bot, on 2 accounts, with your suggested settings, no looking back :D

What are the others lol!
Blisterz LiteFisher is great, ive only used it for power leveling but can use it 10hrs a day with breaks and afk mode with no problems at all.
Regal Fishing Trawler works wonders, have 3 sets of anglers now with no issues on it.
Prime Crabber works great for me, have only used it on accounts with high enough defense to never need to go bank tho.
ProAlcher Beta has done wonders for me, alch 1500-2000 items at a time, go bot fishing for a few hours, go do another 1500-2000 alchs. haven't gotten a ban yet.
Mmaaikels Fletcher same deal, 1500-2000 bows at a time and then switch up the gameplay, no bans yet.
For most my bots I use Quality Fighter to get some basic combat stats up into the 40s as well so they don't look quite so much like bots. its cheap to splash magic up to 45 or so, and then do a few easy quests as well.
Ive also used QuickCrafter Lite to get to 50 crafting, so very minimal use, but no ban there. Plan to use it to get to 75 here soon.

I lost my last main to a motherload bot on here, barely used it and the banhammer hit hard. Also lost multiple noob bots to woodcutting bots, have had no luck with woodcutting, agility, or motherload.

Blisterz LiteFisher is great, ive only used it for power leveling but can use it 10hrs a day with breaks and afk mode with no problems at all.
Regal Fishing Trawler works wonders, have 3 sets of anglers now with no issues on it.
Prime Crabber works great for me, have only used it on accounts with high enough defense to never need to go bank tho.
ProAlcher Beta has done wonders for me, alch 1500-2000 items at a time, go bot fishing for a few hours, go do another 1500-2000 alchs. haven't gotten a ban yet.
Mmaaikels Fletcher same deal, 1500-2000 bows at a time and then switch up the gameplay, no bans yet.
For most my bots I use Quality Fighter to get some basic combat stats up into the 40s as well so they don't look quite so much like bots. its cheap to splash magic up to 45 or so, and then do a few easy quests as well.
Ive also used QuickCrafter Lite to get to 50 crafting, so very minimal use, but no ban there. Plan to use it to get to 75 here soon.

I lost my last main to a motherload bot on here, barely used it and the banhammer hit hard. Also lost multiple noob bots to woodcutting bots, have had no luck with woodcutting, agility, or motherload.

That's a pretty good list!
I have yet to actually lose an account. I've had 4 perm bans so far and I've been able to get them back.
Agility is, in fact, a hard one to find... But yeah this minnow fisher works wonders! it really does. The only downside is you lose GP Per Hour trying to not get banned but that also means that the anti-ban is working great!

Lude'in
Yeah the minnow fisher has been so reliable I've currently got 4 accounts at Barbarian Fishing going for 88~ and then on to Minnows :D

Is there any way to find out my time/exp/minnows gained from the bot? Like an overall progress report?

Yeah the minnow fisher has been so reliable I've currently got 4 accounts at Barbarian Fishing going for 88~ and then on to Minnows :D

Is there any way to find out my time/exp/minnows gained from the bot? Like an overall progress report?
Not at this time :( Sounds very neat to have. I'll look into it this Spring.

Lude'in
Hey Blisterz, weird question,

Was wondering what programming language you primarily use and what programs etc are used to make your bots?
I've been wanting to take a few online courses just to have more of an understanding of code etc, but would like my first "project" to be creating a bot.

Hey Blisterz, weird question,

Was wondering what programming language you primarily use and what programs etc are used to make your bots?
I've been wanting to take a few online courses just to have more of an understanding of code etc, but would like my first "project" to be creating a bot.
Java :D. Check out the forum, there are good tutorials to get started.

I just got your minnow fisher pro and it is not reacting fast at all and still letting the flying fish take the minnows more than twice and im not using afl mode

I just got your minnow fisher pro and it is not reacting fast at all and still letting the flying fish take the minnows more than twice and im not using afl mode
Anyone who has reported this issue has said they have the same issue with other bots. Please check other bots and report back.