Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MinnowFisher Pro

Everyone please be careful at Minnows. Seems to be odd things going on there such as Animations not being detected. Might be best to avoid Minnows for a few days or babysit for the mean time. I'm investigating this as quickly as I can.

ONE QUESTION? IF I RUN OUT OF ADMIRAL PIES WILL IT CONTINUE FISHING MINNOWS OR KEEP LOOKING FOR PIE??
It will fish if you do not have pie :D

Is it just me or is the bot down for everyone?

It still logs in the account when initializing the bot. But doesn't perform any actions (runemate/RS did just update a few hours ago).

just a matter of time/patience?

Everyone please be careful at Minnows. Seems to be odd things going on there such as Animations not being detected. Might be best to avoid Minnows for a few days or babysit for the mean time. I'm investigating this as quickly as I can.

It will fish if you do not have pie :D
Issue is resolved.

Is it just me or is the bot down for everyone?

It still logs in the account when initializing the bot. But doesn't perform any actions (runemate/RS did just update a few hours ago).

just a matter of time/patience?

@bot123bot123 Yes mine is down as well. Patience :)

I run this bot ~12 hours a day (with breaks) for a month and nothing. You will not get banned at all, especially with the default settings and the afk multiplier left where it is!
im thinking of using it for my hcim but im kinda worried to get banned
like if im using it only couple hours per day with breaks and afk thing

and if i buy supporter rank i will be able to use the script?
or do i need to buy money on runemate?

im thinking of using it for my hcim but im kinda worried to get banned
like if im using it only couple hours per day with breaks and afk thing

and if i buy supporter rank i will be able to use the script?
or do i need to buy money on runemate?
I'll give you some advice whether you're new to botting or not: Do not ever bot on an account that you do not want to lose to a ban. There is never a guarantee that you will not get banned, and as such, you should never bot on any account you care a lot about/do not want to risk losing. Goodluck friend :)

I'll give you some advice whether you're new to botting or not: Do not ever bot on an account that you do not want to lose to a ban. There is never a guarantee that you will not get banned, and as such, you should never bot on any account you care a lot about/do not want to risk losing. Goodluck friend :)
Thanks alot :) I appreciate it

Its telling me i got no small fishing net in my inventory then turns the bot off sidenote: i have a small net in my invy, ive also paid 1hr for 1 second of this bot... whats going on?

Its telling me i got no small fishing net in my inventory then turns the bot off sidenote: i have a small net in my invy, ive also paid 1hr for 1 second of this bot... whats going on?
Ensure you have a small net and try again. Try to login first.

Clicks to spots way too late, also does not detect when the fish is jumping up. (This is with AFK mode turned off). Seems to me like every single minnows bot on here is having the same issue.

Imgur