Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Tormented Demons

Does not drink from pool in house when banking. Returns to TDs with no prayer.
- Nevermind it did restore prayer on the next couple of trips.

Last edited:
could you add which specific thrall you want it to summon?
It uses one of the two at random which the TD is not currently praying against. There isn't a point letting the user select one, then it might just be summoning mage while the TD prays mage

It uses one of the two at random which the TD is not currently praying against. There isn't a point letting the user select one, then it might just be summoning mage while the TD prays mage
thats what i want it it do precisely because my meta is melee and range gear so if it prots mage win for me

thats what i want it it do precisely because my meta is melee and range gear so if it prots mage win for me
Oh I understand how the mechanic works now. Yeah I'll make it summon only the good one and when it isn't praying for that one

Yo Mike. Recently it doesn't use heavy Main hit during end of fire shield face. I'm not sure if it is weapon specific but I'm using a SGS as main heavy hit. I haven't tested ranged heavy. What happens is it will equip the main heavy hit weapon but won't hit. It then reequip main. Not sure if is the same for secondary heavy hit.

Yo Mike. Recently it doesn't use heavy Main hit during end of fire shield face. I'm not sure if it is weapon specific but I'm using a SGS as main heavy hit. I haven't tested ranged heavy. What happens is it will equip the main heavy hit weapon but won't hit. It then reequip main. Not sure if is the same for secondary heavy hit.
Oh yep I broke it in 1.6.1 for people that only use one heavy hit. Sorry fix is queued
Until then, interim fix is just set your secondary heavy loadout to be the same as your secondary loadout

Last edited:
Oh yep I broke it in 1.6.1 for people that only use one heavy hit. Sorry fix is queued
Until then, interim fix is just set your secondary heavy loadout to be the same as your secondary loadout
oh cool lol. it guess work around is okay. awesome script regardless.

bot seems broken atm, but i think this is because of update. after a kill the demon doesn't have prayer up and the bot stops working

17:56:33 [INFO ] [ TormentedDemons] TD prayer was null []

bot seems broken atm, but i think this is because of update. after a kill the demon doesn't have prayer up and the bot stops working

Thanks. Queued a change