Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Tormented Demons

Could I suggest few features? Herb bag support especially, but also high alching option if not running thralls. Its a nice bot.

Could I suggest few features? Herb bag support especially, but also high alching option if not running thralls. Its a nice bot.
I can't see a benefit to either. An average trip has you receiving <1 herb with the lowest droprate being 1/40.8
The alchables are few, it will just introduce more room for error to the bot. You should either have eaten a food by the time you get an alchable, or the bot will drop food to loot it and then you'd need another invent space for coins anyway. Plus the space for the rune pouch etc

Note when the bot drops food for loot, it picks it back up when appropriate

Yo just started using, works like a charm, just got my 2nd burning claw drop also so I'm wondering if it's possible to have it swap to a specific spec weapon that is not in my loadout? My main loadout is melee with arclight but idk if bringing burning claws to spec would be worth. Currently I'm just using arclight specs.
Also is there a way to read the update notes? 1.8.0 just hit and I have no idea what changed to prior versions. Thanks homies.

Yo just started using, works like a charm, just got my 2nd burning claw drop also so I'm wondering if it's possible to have it swap to a specific spec weapon that is not in my loadout? My main loadout is melee with arclight but idk if bringing burning claws to spec would be worth. Currently I'm just using arclight specs.
Also is there a way to read the update notes? 1.8.0 just hit and I have no idea what changed to prior versions. Thanks homies.
Not at the moment, I was meant to add a spec loadout but I haven't found the time to do it

Mikes Tormented Demons 1.8.0​

• Added setting to explicitly withdraw thralls to make it obvious they are supported
  • Fixed hunters crossbow not using rigour/eagle eye
  • Added drinking prayer pots while restocking for people not using POH traversal

Can this battle multiple demons at once or is it made for just one at a time
No

Not at the moment, I was meant to add a spec loadout but I haven't found the time to do it

Mikes Tormented Demons 1.8.0​

• Added setting to explicitly withdraw thralls to make it obvious they are supported
  • Fixed hunters crossbow not using rigour/eagle eye
  • Added drinking prayer pots while restocking for people not using POH traversal

No
Thanks for answering homie

Yo Mike. Looks like Con Cape isn't recognized as a method to TP to house anymore after update. Not a big big deal.

PS: House Teleport Tab also seems to be not recognized. Here is a log of the session of House Tab. Used Prem credit a few times to check.
Dueling Ring for Ferox works fine. Looks like it is only House related issue.

Attachments

• mikes_tormented_demons_main_29082024_014248.log
    231.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello, i have rune pouch and all the runes in inventory to cast thralls and demonbane+ mark of darnkess, but it only does thralls. Any idea what im doing wrong? Or that feature does not work?1725372705273.png

The bot doesn't have a super attack potion option, and only uses superhuman strength, not the attack pray. So my DPS is quite a bit lower than usual.

I won't be representative of everyone but I'm a zerk ironman - without piety or supercombats so kind of need both the above