Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Tormented Demons

gonna give this a whirl, i did get stuck on "Restocking food" there a couple of times, but we're in now.

this goes pretty hard, although its trying to withdraw a games neck, when its using the poh teleports/tabs.

Last edited:
gonna give this a whirl, i did get stuck on "Restocking food" there a couple of times, but we're in now.

this goes pretty hard, although its trying to withdraw a games neck, when its using the poh teleports/tabs.
Ah I see. Sorry fixed in next version

Last edited:
working pretty good, getting around 38-42 k/hr. although, sometimes it doesn't scatter ashes, and will drop food to collect more ashes which ends up cutting trips short because its wasting food

working pretty good, getting around 38-42 k/hr. although, sometimes it doesn't scatter ashes, and will drop food to collect more ashes which ends up cutting trips short because its wasting food
It isn't wasting, it'll pick it back up when it has space. Scattering only occurs while we wait for TD to spawn. I can tweak it a bit to prioritise scattering over swapping to main loadout during idle

worked fine until it had no arrows stopped after 14 minutes here's the log I can't ask for a refund for some reason.

Attachments

• mikes_tormented_demons_main_07082024_061834.log
    124.2 KB · Views: 3
Excellent bot, only one tiny issue: @michael5555

When restoring in POH, it sometimes clicks the pool and immediately clicks the jewellery box so it doesn't restore stats and teleports out. Does not happen 100% of the time, I would love to provide steps to reproduce the behaviour but it seems pretty random. I got all DI options ticked except for "Eating/drinking"

Last edited:
Excellent bot, only one tiny issue: @michael5555

When restoring in POH, it sometimes clicks the pool and immediately clicks the jewellery box so it doesn't restore stats and teleports out. Does not happen 100% of the time, I would love to provide steps to reproduce the behaviour but it seems pretty random. I got all DI options ticked except for "Eating/drinking"
I have an idea why that may occur, I'll throw in a fix thanks