Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiTanner TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been switching between blue d hides and black d hides I let the bot do it all of course, But i make over 500k probably hour and half or so

It would be nice if you could implement use of stamina potions for running in osrs

When using darkscape, the bot cant withdraw any cow hides from the bank.
I had to click withdraw all cow hides myself everytime the bot reached the bank.
Could this be due to the new banking system in darkscape?

Author of MaxiBots
When using darkscape, the bot cant withdraw any cow hides from the bank.
I had to click withdraw all cow hides myself everytime the bot reached the bank.
Could this be due to the new banking system in darkscape?
I haven't seen ds banking in action yet but yeah that's likely. I'm currently talking to cloud about it.

Hi. It would seem that the script cant withdraw money and cowhides form the darkscape bank anymore. I checked it from three different computers and it couldnt withdraw neither money nor cowhides.
Can you please fix it since it's pretty good moneymaking method on dark scape

Author of MaxiBots
Hi. It would seem that the script cant withdraw money and cowhides form the darkscape bank anymore. I checked it from three different computers and it couldnt withdraw neither money nor cowhides.
Can you please fix it since it's pretty good moneymaking method on dark scape
@Cloud another instance of failed darkscape banking.

Author of MaxiBots
The only one
Try a different one, anything that needs to interact with an npc. If that fails as well then it's your gamepack causing the issue and needs to be reported to cloud.

Try a different one, anything that needs to interact with an npc. If that fails as well then it's your gamepack causing the issue and needs to be reported to cloud.
Do you know some bot that needs to interact with an npc?

This bot works well...mostly. It has an issue where it would get stuck while right-clicking to withdraw items from the bank. Usually that isn't a huge issue, since the lobby handler works well, and the inactivity prompted by the flaw noted above would just log the bot out, so it can just log back in and continue on its merry way. It's a minor inconvenience though, mind looking into it?

Author of MaxiBots
This bot works well...mostly. It has an issue where it would get stuck while right-clicking to withdraw items from the bank. Usually that isn't a huge issue, since the lobby handler works well, and the inactivity prompted by the flaw noted above would just log the bot out, so it can just log back in and continue on its merry way. It's a minor inconvenience though, mind looking into it?
It's a runemate issue. Interaction should be better in spectre so hopefully that will fix it.

The tanner works really well, as I said before I like your bots.
I just wanted to report this one, it doesn't happen often but it seems it can't close the window to dismiss the random. even though it wants to.
The timing has to be quite perfect tho, trading with ellis and having a random pop up just then.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

tanned like 10k+ hides already working like a charm :) mixing it with other activities this is a good one for OSRS F2P money

Attachments

• RandomBug.jpg
    RandomBug.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 6
Author of MaxiBots
The tanner works really well, as I said before I like your bots.
I just wanted to report this one, it doesn't happen often but it seems it can't close the window to dismiss the random. even though it wants to.
The timing has to be quite perfect tho, trading with ellis and having a random pop up just then.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

tanned like 10k+ hides already working like a charm :) mixing it with other activities this is a good one for OSRS F2P money
Which random is it trying to solve? This is a client bug @Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.