Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiTanner TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you make a hour? I make 300k/hr with soft leather.
Honestly I haven't been keeping track. I guess GE shows between 200 and 300k/hr since these runs haven't gone more than an hour and fifteen minutes. I currently have 2 accounts running, and went from 2m on each to 4m on each in 3-4 hours. Like I said, I don't know exact times, because I start it in the morning before work, then when I get home, then one last round when I go to bed.

The 2300 shows it took an hour and ten minutes, and I made 280k profit even after the 26k for tanning.

@Aidden I was going to ask if you could maybe add an option for stamina potions? like every 5 trips, or when energy is below 30% or something, on the next bank trip it takes a pot out sips it and puts it back then continues on its merry way?

Honestly I haven't been keeping track. I guess GE shows between 200 and 300k/hr since these runs haven't gone more than an hour and fifteen minutes. I currently have 2 accounts running, and went from 2m on each to 4m on each in 3-4 hours. Like I said, I don't know exact times, because I start it in the morning before work, then when I get home, then one last round when I go to bed.

The 2300 shows it took an hour and ten minutes, and I made 280k profit even after the 26k for tanning.

@Aidden I was going to ask if you could maybe add an option for stamina potions? like every 5 trips, or when energy is below 30% or something, on the next bank trip it takes a pot out sips it and puts it back then continues on its merry way?

Nice, I have around 8m now. I thought of buying a bond which gives me 2 weeks membership and than I'll tan green d'hide :)

@Aidden I don't know if I'm the only one but the mouse is a bit to jump. I'm not banned yet and I'm using it for about a day, but I think if you make the mouse smoother it would be saver to bot.

Author of MaxiBots

Added to the future updates list :)

Nice, I have around 8m now. I thought of buying a bond which gives me 2 weeks membership and than I'll tan green d'hide :)

@Aidden I don't know if I'm the only one but the mouse is a bit to jump. I'm not banned yet and I'm using it for about a day, but I think if you make the mouse smoother it would be saver to bot.
That's a client problem not a bot problem. If you can maybe record the movements you mean and then make a thread in client support, cloud should be able to fix it. After you have a video, go into your runemate folder and then in the cache folder. Make a backup of all the .bio files and then delete them. Send the backups to cloud for analysis.

Added to the future updates list :)

That's a client problem not a bot problem. If you can maybe record the movements you mean and then make a thread in client support, cloud should be able to fix it. After you have a video, go into your runemate folder and then in the cache folder. Make a backup of all the .bio files and then delete them. Send the backups to cloud for analysis.

Huhm good point, gonna do that.

I just found something. When the door is shut the bot tries to go in but doesn't open the door. Maybe you can add that to the next update :)

The bot is pretty perfect, didn't thought that that wasn't implanted. I'm on OSRS by the way.

Author of MaxiBots
I just found something. When the door is shut the bot tries to go in but doesn't open the door. Maybe you can add that to the next update :)

The bot is pretty perfect, didn't thought that that wasn't implanted. I'm on OSRS by the way.
I didn't even know that door could be closed :/

image.jpg
Perm ban!!! Only bot ran, gf 10m :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Botting for 3 or 4 days, around 18 hours a day, still not banned. Maybe I'm just lucky :p

I literally only botted 15 minutes before an update, restarted it after update and went to work. Wife told me I was logged out around 8 (3 hours later) and she tried to log me in and it was disabled :/ nothing on you @Aidden just unfortunate ): gotta start over from 3m, and I have no membership :/

Also sucks that the rs3 of it was a near maxed turmoil zerker :/ 45 def quested, 95 prayer 80 att w/ all chaotics, 93 range 96 Mage :/ is that gone too?

hey @Aidden I was recording the botting over night and found out that the bot sometimes gets stuck trying to go to the bank, it may also be when going to the tanner. Luckily it logs out and the camera resets and than it goes on :p . I don't know if this is a client problem or the script.

Here is the gif (It's 25 sec long)
http://i.imgur.com/m8qjjxn.gifv

Yeah I encountered that many times, maybe what got me caught. The issue is it tries to click to far over on the map, and misses the map completely.

Author of MaxiBots
hey @Aidden I was recording the botting over night and found out that the bot sometimes gets stuck trying to go to the bank, it may also be when going to the tanner. Luckily it logs out and the camera resets and than it goes on :p . I don't know if this is a client problem or the script.

Here is the gif (It's 25 sec long)
http://i.imgur.com/m8qjjxn.gifv

Yeah I encountered that many times, maybe what got me caught. The issue is it tries to click to far over on the map, and misses the map completely.
Thanks for letting me know. This is a client issue so i'll get @Cloud to fix it asap.

I literally only botted 15 minutes before an update, restarted it after update and went to work. Wife told me I was logged out around 8 (3 hours later) and she tried to log me in and it was disabled :/ nothing on you @Aidden just unfortunate ): gotta start over from 3m, and I have no membership :/

Also sucks that the rs3 of it was a near maxed turmoil zerker :/ 45 def quested, 95 prayer 80 att w/ all chaotics, 93 range 96 Mage :/ is that gone too?
Yeah, when you get banned you lose both game modes.

fucking shit if I knew that I would've never botted on that one. Damnit! Welp. Long way to go now lol. I'll be using your bots for months to come @Aidden lol.

Can you even still make money with that? It doesn't look like the tanned prices are alot higher than untanned versions.

Im currently botting hides, and the prices are dropping but, I have botted it for days and made about 12m and not one warning,mute,ban nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.