Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiTanner TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should add presets :p Just make the script exactly the same as MaxiHerblore and this is BEAST. Well everything same other than the herblore part xD

Could you please fix it, sometimes it miss clicks the items and very rarely it stops at the bank without withdrawing anything, thanks

I second the addition of presets. It would make this already great bot a 10/10. Thank you for the work you put in regardless.

Hey man, sorry for being a gravedigger but wanted to report to you that the bot stopped working after today's update. It fails to open bank and does not notice the cowhides I have in inv. It looks a bit like Jagex changed some IDs of objects such as cowhides and NPCs like Bankers but I have no idea how does this work, I'm just stating how it appears to look like. Hope youll be able to fix this since it is a great bot and made me lots of cash.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man, sorry for being a gravedigger but wanted to report to you that the bot stopped working after today's update. It fails to open bank and does not notice the cowhides I have in inv. It looks a bit like Jagex changed some IDs of objects such as cowhides and NPCs like Bankers but I have no idea how does this work, I'm just stating how it appears to look like. Hope youll be able to fix this since it is a great bot and made me lots of cash.
All good, it's not grave digging when it's a bot thread :) This is a client issue and will be fixed asap by @Cloud

It gets stuck on depositing items and I have to manually withdraw the hides, anyone else getting this?

The bot doesn't work with cowhides. Is that correct or is it already a known issue?
The walks and withdraws the cowhides fine. But when he comes to the tanner he just hover the mouse above the soft leather or hard leather.

-- Edit --

Nevermind, I already saw another post about this issue.

Last edited:
Not sure if this bot is still being updated but it won't recognise red dragon hides in my bank, everything else works fine (I have only tried red d'hides). Right now I'm manually selecting my preset 1 to get an inventory full every time it deposits everything. I have only just got the bot and it's done it every time so I don't know if this is new or just me, just letting anyone out there know!

Author of MaxiBots
Not sure if this bot is still being updated but it won't recognise red dragon hides in my bank, everything else works fine (I have only tried red d'hides). Right now I'm manually selecting my preset 1 to get an inventory full every time it deposits everything. I have only just got the bot and it's done it every time so I don't know if this is new or just me, just letting anyone out there know!
Is the name of the hide 'Red dragonhide' ? And is it osrs or rs3

Status
Not open for further replies.