Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

Loving the bot but I was hoping you could add something to fill vials? I have a bunch of empty vials and I need to fill them

Could i get a refund on some of the runtime i've been experiencing crashes with? I posted in your discord with the crash log

Author of MaxiBots
Could i get a refund on some of the runtime i've been experiencing crashes with? I posted in your discord with the crash log
Responded in discord but for anyone not in there, the crashes that are happening are client bugs and I have no control over them. The new website also has no refund capability so I am unable to provide refunds at the time, and possibly never. Autorefunds are being discussed but these would only occur for crashes at the start of a session, and would automatically be issued by runemate

Author of MaxiBots
The settings tab after running a queue seems to not be clickable anymore. Thus can modify activity que.
What were your settings? What do you mean after running a queue? If the queue is finished the bot is stopped so you can't queue anything else anyway

Hey, I'm getting what seems to be really low XP rates at 90k/hr running for 4 hours doing combat potions, not sure if its normal?. The bot seems realllllly slow in the bank menu even when I set the withdraw tab to X to withdraw 7 super att, str, def and unfinished torstol potions with just one click for each. it takes longer to take the items out of the bank than to make the potions???

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, I'm getting what seems to be really low XP rates at 90k/hr running for 4 hours doing combat potions, not sure if its normal?. The bot seems realllllly slow in the bank menu even when I set the withdraw tab to X to withdraw 7 super att, str, def and unfinished torstol potions with just one click for each. it takes longer to take the items out of the bank than to make the potions???
If you're expecting it to 1 tick this is the wrong bot. If not, make sure your runemate setting for mouse speed isn't turned down. Try restarting your pc. There are no known speed issues so it's most likely something in your configuration or plugins

If you're expecting it to 1 tick this is the wrong bot. If not, make sure your runemate setting for mouse speed isn't turned down. Try restarting your pc. There are no known speed issues so it's most likely something in your configuration or plugins
Thanks!! Mouse speed was turned all the way down thank you for the prompt reply.

This works really well, but I'm in need of a refund for a weird issue I encountered. I just barely submitted a bug report. The bot crashed, but it kept running in the background for 3 days lol.

Author of MaxiBots
This works really well, but I'm in need of a refund for a weird issue I encountered. I just barely submitted a bug report. The bot crashed, but it kept running in the background for 3 days lol.
That shouldn't be possible. To be clear you're saying the bot crashed and you submitted the exception in the window that popped up, and the session was still running for 3 days in the background? How do you know it was still running? Are you seeing this from your session list on the bot store?