Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Hey! Love this bot! It has been very reliable so far. Today I had an issue where the bot opened my bank then seemed to be stuck on withdrawing yew logs. It cost about $0.10 before I caught it to stop the bot. I see someone else posted the same concern on a review, so I assume you're already working on this. I was just hoping to get refunded for the $0.10 that this cost me. Thanks!

Author of MaxiBots
Hey! Love this bot! It has been very reliable so far. Today I had an issue where the bot opened my bank then seemed to be stuck on withdrawing yew logs. It cost about $0.10 before I caught it to stop the bot. I see someone else posted the same concern on a review, so I assume you're already working on this. I was just hoping to get refunded for the $0.10 that this cost me. Thanks!
This is a client issue as mentioned previously. A future client update will fix it, until then just use a different withdrawal amount.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey there, is the script fixed? hope to hear from you ! :)
If you're referring to the previously mentioned banking issue, its a client issue not a bot one. I still dont have internet at the moment so i haven't been able to look into anything. The workaround is to just change your default withdrawal amount from all to anything else.

If you're referring to the previously mentioned banking issue, its a client issue not a bot one. I still dont have internet at the moment so i haven't been able to look into anything. The workaround is to just change your default withdrawal amount from all to anything else.

Yeah I ment that one, alright just let me know and I'll try it out!

EDIT: seems to be working flawlessly for me! I'll be updating on it whenever I can. 5 cents per hour very affordable price - im excited to see how it's gonna turn out to be ;).
Im thinking to level from 65 - 99 without doing any other skill. I am around combat 30 ish and do have a few levels in other skills besides fletching. Do you think it will be more detectable by going from 65 to 99 straight? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Have a good new year my man!

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Yeah I ment that one, alright just let me know and I'll try it out!

EDIT: seems to be working flawlessly for me! I'll be updating on it whenever I can. 5 cents per hour very affordable price - im excited to see how it's gonna turn out to be ;).
Im thinking to level from 65 - 99 without doing any other skill. I am around combat 30 ish and do have a few levels in other skills besides fletching. Do you think it will be more detectable by going from 65 to 99 straight? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Have a good new year my man!
Do you mean it's working properly now or the workaround works?

Hard to say really. What works for one person doesn't always work for others so it's hard to say. I'd take one of two approaches. Bot till 85ish and give it a break for a while, or just go straight to 99. Whenever i've been fletching it's been 5-10 accounts doing 1-99 fletching and sometimes they all make it to 99 in one go. Other times some bans happen so i stop botting on the ones that survived for a while and come back for the last 20 or so levels later.

Do you mean it's working properly now or the workaround works?

Hard to say really. What works for one person doesn't always work for others so it's hard to say. I'd take one of two approaches. Bot till 85ish and give it a break for a while, or just go straight to 99. Whenever i've been fletching it's been 5-10 accounts doing 1-99 fletching and sometimes they all make it to 99 in one go. Other times some bans happen so i stop botting on the ones that survived for a while and come back for the last 20 or so levels later.

Alright cool, thanks for the advice.
Anyway I've been trying to run it for a couple of times now , but the exp rates are around 30K/hr doing yew longbows. I dont know exactly why but sometimes when I'm monitoring it, it appears to have a hard time banking. Also sometimes the script crashes just randomly. A couple of times when I try to run it I had to restart it. I don't wanna hassle to much about it but is it possible to get a refund for those times? Anyway cheers for the script.

Author of MaxiBots
Alright cool, thanks for the advice.
Anyway I've been trying to run it for a couple of times now , but the exp rates are around 30K/hr doing yew longbows. I dont know exactly why but sometimes when I'm monitoring it, it appears to have a hard time banking. Also sometimes the script crashes just randomly. A couple of times when I try to run it I had to restart it. I don't wanna hassle to much about it but is it possible to get a refund for those times? Anyway cheers for the script.
What do you mean by trouble banking? What do you mean it crashes? Yes but i'll need more info than that.

What do you mean by trouble banking? What do you mean it crashes? Yes but i'll need more info than that.

Sometimes, when it tries to deposit the cutted logs, it freezes for a while and just stops. Then after a while it does continue and deposits the logs and withdraws new ones, I think this is slowing down my exp/hr to around 30K , while it should be around 70-90K an hour.

Also I've had 2 times where my client froze and completely stopped whilst starting the script (maxifletcher). I didn't make a screenshot of this but I will do the next time if it might happen again.

I don't really care about the money but I would like for it to run more smoothly, I'll try to make screenshots and observe the script more if I can. Thanks for the fast reply.

Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes, when it tries to deposit the cutted logs, it freezes for a while and just stops. Then after a while it does continue and deposits the logs and withdraws new ones, I think this is slowing down my exp/hr to around 30K , while it should be around 70-90K an hour.

Also I've had 2 times where my client froze and completely stopped whilst starting the script (maxifletcher). I didn't make a screenshot of this but I will do the next time if it might happen again.

I don't really care about the money but I would like for it to run more smoothly, I'll try to make screenshots and observe the script more if I can. Thanks for the fast reply.
I dont have internet at the moment so i cant really test it but it shouldn't be doing that and it doesnt really sound like an issue with the bot. Ill let you know when I have internet and have a chance to test it.

Hi guys, I forgot to open teamviewer before leaving for work this morning. So I cannot monitor the bot. I have 12000 yew logs to fletch with 3 breaks over next few hours. Will the bot automatically log me out if I run out of logs? I will unfortunately not be home before I run out of logs.

Any advice will help me put my mind at ease
Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Hi guys, I forgot to open teamviewer before leaving for work this morning. So I cannot monitor the bot. I have 12000 yew logs to fletch with 3 breaks over next few hours. Will the bot automatically log me out if I run out of logs? I will unfortunately not be home before I run out of logs.

Any advice will help me put my mind at ease
Thanks
Hi,

So there's a setting that i believe is enabled by default to log you out when it finishes all tasks.
If you run out of logs it should go to the next task and if there are none then it will stop the bot.
If the setting is turned off it will stop the bot but not log you out which just means the game will time out after whatever the afk timeout is.

Hi,

So there's a setting that i believe is enabled by default to log you out when it finishes all tasks.
If you run out of logs it should go to the next task and if there are none then it will stop the bot.
If the setting is turned off it will stop the bot but not log you out which just means the game will time out after whatever the afk timeout is.
Thanks so much Aiden

cheers